Be careful out there guys

hi guys just a heads up when you are out shooting .please be on your guard that you are not being followed home and to keep all your kit ether locked up or out of sight. i know im preaching to the converted but there is some dirty little scumbags out there who will brake in to your house when you go out.

p.s. no it is not happened to me but a friend of mine ...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a neice in america who keeps a .38 loaded police told her if any lowlife breaks in shoot him

But he also said don't shoot them in the leg or arm as they will sue you shoot them in the head to kill them this is true

Should be the same here but it just the opposite

**** hole of a country

hi guys just a heads up when you are out shooting .please be on your guard that you are not being followed home and to keep all your kit ether locked up or out of sight. i know im preaching to the converted but there is some dirty little scumbags out there who will brake in to your house when you go out.

p.s. no it is not happened to me but a friend of mine ...

I caught two in my house at 2 in the morning , thank you to my daughters little dog that alerted me , long story but they were in the house ten feet from me and the wife when dog let out its bark

Very scary

I have a neice in america who keeps a .38 loaded police told her if any lowlife breaks in shoot him

But he also said don't shoot them in the leg or arm as they will sue you shoot them in the head to kill them this is true

Should be the same here but it just the opposite

**** hole of a country

I've just got back this morning from Florida was telling a couple in bass pro about my break in , they were gob smacked we weren't allowed to use guns , they said any one in your home in Florida you shoot as long as its not in the back

I've just got back this morning from Florida was telling a couple in bass pro about my break in , they were gob smacked we weren't allowed to use guns , they said any one in your home in Florida you shoot as long as its not in the back

But you have to remind yourself that this is the UK, and the so called Judicial system always favours the poor old scrote! Makes my **** itch!!

Didn't a Judge essentially say if you burgle a house that has firearms in it and you get shot then boo hoo for you.

Ah found it http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9569359/Expect-to-be-shot-if-you-burgle-gun-owners-judge-warns-criminals.html

Unfortunately in UK the law seems to be down to the Judge on the day, and no government is going to pass a law allowing the defence of your property by any means.

If the burglars had been run of the mill roughians then I think the CPS would have pushed for the couple to stand trial but because they were members of the caravan club and they know everyone hates ******* ******* the CPS must have been pretty sure they wouldn't get a conviction. You're better off clobbering someone with a handy hockey stick or cricket bat because legitimately you could have either lying around to hand rather than grab the shotgun you're using to prop the bedroom door open on a hot summers night.

Or if you do make sure you bleach everywhere thoroughly and bury the bodies deep 😜 Or have a few hungry pigs handy....

Can you tell I've watched Snatch and Hannibal the last couple of days!

Bit messy removing the teeth though 😉