A/T tyres, what do you use

ShootingEgg

I've had General Grabber AT2 on an XTrail and now on my Defender 90 and used them for motorway driving, snow, 4x4 pay and play days etc and always been happy with their performance.

What size have you got on your XTrail?

Any other mods done to it for off road use? Esp for the pay and play days

And there was me thinking one would come out as most used. How wrong was I haha

Funny isn't it!

How many miles a year do you do, and how long are you likely to keep the vehicle?

It you do a reasonable mileage and are keeping the vehicle long enough it's hard to beat the bfg at, I've had coopers and grabber at and at2 and they are all easy to live with but none are as good as the bfg but none are as expensive.....

Funny isn't it!

How many miles a year do you do, and how long are you likely to keep the vehicle?

It you do a reasonable mileage and are keeping the vehicle long enough it's hard to beat the bfg at, I've had coopers and grabber at and at2 and they are all easy to live with but none are as good as the bfg but none are as expensive.....

Its an fl2 and will be keeping it for a long while. Do roughly 100miles a week just on the commute. Plus all ghe personal stuff so id say 250 a week

But they do tend to get lots of little cracks in the side after time as the rubber is so hard that is why I went for a set of general ATs when I got a new set for my new 2006 jeep.

The same happens with the grabbers I've a 2 year old set with signs is cracks. Nothing to worry about as only shallow so far

BFG all day long, if they did the M/T for 18'' rim I would prefer them as they are as good on the road as the A/T but offer more bite off road. Most other brands have weak side walls compared to BFG, have less grip off road and they don't last as long or have the look.