It's not often you see someone like this

kyska

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post sums this forum up of late,2 pages of reply's because some random bird looked at you in the boozer.Yet sporting pics posts get hardly any reply's *****,it's a shooting forum lads not a mid life crisis forum,some of you need to join the WI and start swapping recipes lol

Edited by Bluebarrels

The only similar experience I have had was about seven years ago walking hand in hand with Mrs ips (who is the love of my life and then some.) through bowness on Windermere following a young lady with the sexiest derrier and hips I have ever seen.

Nowt wrong with looking 😉

Driving home last year a car pulls along side me, quick glance over and I can see three stunners, lass in the passenger seat blows me a kiss, made me smile then and now, life's a trip enjoy the ride.

Try not to become an alcoholic or stalker tho Kyska 😊

This post sums this forum up of late,2 pages of reply's because some random bird looked at you in the boozer.Yet sporting pics posts get hardly any reply's *****,it's a shooting forum lads not a mid life crisis forum,some of you need to join the WI and start swapping recipes lol

This is in the off topic section my friend 👍

It's the off topic section mate don't look.I never look at the sporting picture section.Just piles of dead pigeons and the odd deer and a couple of manky foxes Edited by Davyo

Is it not a forum where there is a common interest in shooting, but beyond that people can and do talk about anything and everything. I think it is reflective of a healthy community where people do share and discuss a raft of different things.

In all honesty pictures of a dead pigeon/fox/crow/rook/squirrel/deer, or multiples thereof, are all much of a muchness. A load of "well done on your collection of dead stuff" posts hardly add richness to any discussion.

Now your comment has a lot of truth in it......sadly field sports in general seem to be the domain of older males sadly, therefore mid life crisis are par for the course......sadly.

cheers

Aled

Does sound like a mid life crisis to me. If and when Charlize Theron ever gives me the come-on, I know I won't be able to resist.

Oh please. We all know your tastes are more Jimmy Crankie

my mate had a mid life crisis bought a new BMW and is it a Honda duvall 1200 motor bike ?. its the one the police use anyway better than coming on to some stranger in a pub

I know a fella who bought a house with a moat :)

When your wife finds this post, which she will, your ******.

What makes you think that?

Now your comment has a lot of truth in it......sadly field sports in general seem to be the domain of older males sadly, therefore mid life crisis are par for the course......sadly.

cheers

Aled

You talk **** sir, you think I'm not a country person?

Why do people think I was fishing?

I said in my very first post I'm happily married, I just saw someone that made for an odd experience.

Are we not allowed these excursions in a life that isnt a dress rehearsal?

It was a moment that made you smile, that's all that matters.

Whatever the reason sometimes there is a chemistry or some sort of connection that defies logic and for that moment it is all encompassing and a little bit overwhelming. Moments like that are great.

Why do people think I was fishing?

I said in my very first post I'm happily married, I just saw someone that made for an odd experience.

Are we not allowed these excursions in a life that isnt a dress rehearsal?

Nothing wrong at all with what youve said. Youre right, there are these moments in life and theres nothing wrong with pondering on them either.

Funnily enough I'm fully aware this is the off Topic section of the forum.

But to put my opinion over,which I'm entitled to do I posted in this section on purpose chaps, as I know this is the part of the site most of you frequent lol.

No offence meant chaps,but if it hit a nerve, well I can live with that,have a good day,BB

Out and about today, with the dog and stopped for a pint.

There was a woman sat in the pub with her daughter I think, and I've never seen anyone so intriguing or attractive. She saw the pup and smiled, and the way she looked at me was curious yet uninterested, but examining.

Now I'm happily married, very attracted to my wife, in a good place, but in 40 years of my life I've never seen someone so attractive.

We all look at other people and decide if they are good looking or not, but this lass mesmerised me.

Don't know why I'm even posting this, it's a very strange effect.

I'm not in the game for cheating, we are together forever, it was just a really odd feeling.

Is this a sign of a midlife crisis?!

Probable your partner from a past or future life.