Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
washerboy

Female pedophile

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, old'un said:

Two people who fall in love are a bit different from kiddie fiddlers, now they do need locking up and the key thrown away.

So as long as it involves love, being a nonce is ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generalisations are very easy to make but I think every case has to be assessed individually. If two 14 year olds genuinely fall in love we (society) need to be pragmatic - I know of at least one case where they are now in their 60s, still together with some great kids - yet technically they both broke the law. I have also known two adult male teachers who preyed on young boys - shame we ever did away with crucifixion where they are concerned as the damage to normal life would have been lifelong. If a boy who has just turned 16 falls in love with a girl of 14  society is suddenly very hard on the sixteen year old boy who might be less mature than the girl. Now reverse it and the girl has just turned 16 and the boy is 14 - she is now a sexual predator? My line in the sand gets drawn at 18 when folk are deemed to be adults - it is at this age when I find far less reason not to chastise them for predating on an under 16 or ensuring that the person is genuinely 16 or over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, old'un said:

Two people who fall in love are a bit different from kiddie fiddlers, now they do need locking up and the key thrown away.

If two people are in love then fine, but the sexual side has to wait until the youngest is by law, of age. Regarding love, I know for sure that what I felt for my wife when we got married is nothing like my love for her now.

3 minutes ago, 243deer said:

Generalisations are very easy to make but I think every case has to be assessed individually. If two 14 year olds genuinely fall in love we (society) need to be pragmatic - I know of at least one case where they are now in their 60s, still together with some great kids - yet technically they both broke the law. I have also known two adult male teachers who preyed on young boys - shame we ever did away with crucifixion where they are concerned as the damage to normal life would have been lifelong. If a boy who has just turned 16 falls in love with a girl of 14  society is suddenly very hard on the sixteen year old boy who might be less mature than the girl. Now reverse it and the girl has just turned 16 and the boy is 14 - she is now a sexual predator? My line in the sand gets drawn at 18 when folk are deemed to be adults - it is at this age when I find far less reason not to chastise them for predating on an under 16 or ensuring that the person is genuinely 16 or over. 

Why just use those ages? Some girls are sexually mature at 9/10/11 years old, there is a line in the sand and we should not step over it or move it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, henry d said:

Why just use those ages? Some girls are sexually mature at 9/10/11 years old, there is a line in the sand and we should not step over it or move it.

Im not advocating a change in the UK consent laws, but different times, and different places , those arguments get thrown to the wind.

1000 years ago in this country, getting married and having kids at 12 was considered normal, when life expectancy might be 30-40 years.

These days , what we consider civilised countries, have very low consent ages, Japan and South Korea =13 for instance, Germany, Austria and Italy =14
Nigeria has recently lowered its age of consent to 11.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-by-age-of-consent/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, henry d said:

the sexual side has to wait until the youngest is by law, of age.

If we lived in some sort of utopia - yes - but being realistic it is not going to happen so we have to deal with it

Why just use those ages? Some girls are sexually mature at 9/10/11 years old, there is a line in the sand and we should not step over it or move it.

I used those ages because pretty much all kids of that age will be biologically sexually mature (not necessarily relationship mature) and because in a black and white world one day turns someone into a sexual predator

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, old'un said:

Says someone who was sexually assaulted at 15 by a middle aged woman but thought it was a magical time in his life.

Just because it was awesome doesn’t make it right.  It’s like pushing a Democrat down a flight of stairs.  It makes you smile while you do it but it’s not the right thing to do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NoBodyImportant said:

Just because it was awesome doesn’t make it right.  It’s like pushing a Democrat down a flight of stairs.  It makes you smile while you do it but it’s not the right thing to do.  

Bet it wouldnt stop you doing it again though would it ? (Pushing the democrat obviously 😄)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, old'un said:

Is it not possible that young lads see sexual encounters differently to young girls?

If they do or not, the point is this is sexual assault. If the lad was being groomed by a male we would soon be shouting from the roof tops. It is not consensual sex if we are dealing with children. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oowee said:

If they do or not, the point is this is sexual assault. If the lad was being groomed by a male we would soon be shouting from the roof tops. It is not consensual sex if we are dealing with children. 

 

Unless of course you live in one of the many European countries in my link, then presumably its ok ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 03/06/2019 at 15:44, figgy said:

She can't have forced him into sex with her.

Wrong yes, but the pupil was consenting otherwise he wouldn't have gotten into a state to have intercourse.

Lots of students have ran away with tutors and teachers since schooling first began.

That's a misunderstanding about consent. A person under 16 cannot consent to sex. The law demeans them unable of consent. This is to protect children from all adult exploitation, starting with manipulation. There is no such thing as sex with a child, only child rape. So a child might be verbally saying "yes" and might be showing physical signs of willingness, but it's still child rape in UK law.  

Some of my work is with victims of abuse. Abusers are very cunning, victims are left thinking they asked for it, it's their fault, they made it happen, they should be ashamed, they are dirty, evil, unworthy of good things. Of course they didn't. The adult leveraged their greater power and abilities and understanding to control the situation. 

Pigeon Watch discount for anyone who wants to seek help from me over "historical" offences against them. 

ETA: "Historical" is a term that makes me angry. People live with the effects every day.

 

Edited by ehb102

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Pigeon Watch discount for anyone who wants to seek help from me over "historical" offences against them. 

My last girlfriend was extremely demanding in the bedroom, thinking back, I reckon it might have been non consensual on occasions, we were both in our 40 s though , does this qualify for discount ? 🙊

7 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

There is no such thing as sex with a child, only child rape.

Its the definition of child, in this country its under 16s , but like I said in many 'civilised' European countries its 14, in many err, uncivilised countries its much lower.
And again , not advocating our law is wrong, or theirs, I just believe to label underage sex as rape , across the board is silly.
What if 2 15 years olds are having consensual sex, as many do , are they raping each other ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ehb, you must surely mean 'deems' rather than 'demeans'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

My last girlfriend was extremely demanding in the bedroom, thinking back, I reckon it might have been non consensual on occasions, we were both in our 40 s though , does this qualify for discount ? 

 

Given that someone has made a serious post today about having been a victim and the aftermath, I hope this is the last jokey comment that is made on this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a male TEACHER, in a position of power, used their position to groom a young girl of 13/14 , and make no mistakes this teacher did this, and then the young girl had sex with that teacher whilst she didn’t resist, how would you feel? If that was your 13/14 year old daughter? 

 

Yet it seems to be a joke that it’s a boy. 

 

Make no mistakes this woman is a predator, the article shows she put out feelers to many children, “normalising” her sexual and inappropriate behaviour to lots and lots of students whilst narrowing down which ones she could get alone to make a move on. 

This wasn’t two individuals falling in love. This is blatantly a predatory woman targeting CHILDREN and looking for anyone she get get at. 

 

She is a disgusting human being who actively targeted those children, and jokes about it make it harder for young boys to come forth and talk about being groomed because they get the message that them being sexually abused by an older woman makes them “lucky”. 

 

Having a healthy normal relationship isn’t the same as being groomed and sexually abused, regardless of whether your a girl or a boy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hardest part is between older female young male.

Women can be raped by males, without consent or any sexual wanting on their part same as male on male.

That cannot be said about a female raping a male. If it's not erect it's not getting raped  without drugs to make it happen,the male has to want it too in the physical sense not the  legal or moral sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, figgy said:

The hardest part is between older female young male.

Women can be raped by males, without consent or any sexual wanting on their part same as male on male.

That cannot be said about a female raping a male. If it's not erect it's not getting raped  without drugs to make it happen,the male has to want it too in the physical sense not the  legal or moral sense.

 

And lots of young girls who are sexually abused by people in positions of power are “willing” in that moment. 

Thats because they’ve been groomed. 

Thats the whole point of grooming. 

 

Those massive grooming scandals all over this country did not involve girls being held down and raped. 

I know workers who looked after those girls, many of them ran away from their children’s homes and fled back to the Asian gangs that were using them as sex slaves and selling them to other men. 

 

It’s similar to Stockholm syndrome. Those people know exactly what they are doing. 

 

As I’ve said, they are predatory people, casting a net out far and wide. As shown in this article, that woman was approaching numerous students all the time in many ways narrowing them down. She was a predator looking for any victim to meet her sick needs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're confusing forceful rape with statutory rape figgy.

A proportion of abused children are groomed to the point they willingly participate because the abuser has normalised or incentivised them to that point.

By your argument a 5 year old in the circumstances I describe above is not a rape victim because they may actively participate because they have been conditioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zapp said:

You're confusing forceful rape with statutory rape figgy.

A proportion of abused children are groomed to the point they willingly participate because the abuser has normalised or incentivised them to that point.

By your argument a 5 year old in the circumstances I describe above is not a rape victim because they may actively participate because they have been conditioned.

 

Exactly! 

Pedo’s especially use the grooming process not only to abuse children, but also to stop them being found out. 

 

Those children think thats “normal”, that’s what loving people do etc etc. 

These predators have well established routines. It’s truly scary stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lloyd I see where your coming from after reading your post. Not being something I read about, I was only thinking of the physical actions of a woman trying to have sex with an unwilling male.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, figgy said:

The hardest part is between older female young male.

Women can be raped by males, without consent or any sexual wanting on their part same as male on male.

That cannot be said about a female raping a male. If it's not erect it's not getting raped  without drugs to make it happen,the male has to want it too in the physical sense not the  legal or moral sense.

No rape without a penis in English law. It's sexual assault. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think people should recognize the difference between what are sexually under-aged children and statutory children. In other words an eight year old girl tricked into some kind of sexual act is not the same as a 15 year old boy (who's almost certainly  had some kind of experimental sexual relationships with his peer age - of would have done had the opportunity presented itself). Despite that the're both 'children' in law, they're completely different cases and should be treated as such. 

And following on from that, I think this modern equivalence between boys and girls is contrived ****. When a girl has sexual relations she's basically giving up herself for penetration and that has to be a massive thing. To pretend that a bloke (even if he's in his early teens) is going to toss and turn at night because he got his leg over 'inappropriately' is, in m,y mind, plain nonsense and stems from a political rather than an actual concern. How many blokes reading this thread would have felt abused if a 26 year old woman had taken them upstairs when they were 15? I'll bet none. On the contrary...thank you Miss. Jones and I'll cherish the memory as long as I live!.

But hey ho ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...