Coronavirus (Covid-19) Is this it?

Doc Holliday

NHS workers are doing a fantastic job for us all, they are putting their selves at risk everyday, so I would like to give them a big thank you.

There is another group of workers I would also like to give a big thank you to and they are shop/super market workers, they are perhaps in similar risk category with the hundreds of customers they serve everyday, so thank you for keeping the food supply going.

I would just add a big thank you to anyone else who is putting their selves at risk to help us, thank you.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, old'un said:

NHS workers are doing a fantastic job for us all, they are putting their selves at risk everyday, so I would like to give them a big thank you.

There is another group of workers I would also like to give a big thank you to and they are shop/super market workers, they are perhaps in similar risk category with the hundreds of customers they serve everyday, so thank you for keeping the food supply going.

I would just add a big thank you to anyone else who is putting their selves at risk to help us, thank you.

well said these poor people who are putting their self at risk are why i am so angry at the moronic brain dead stupid clowns going out with no just cause if it was up to me armed troops would be on the streets dealing with these selfish morons who will cause the death of others shame on every last one of them 

6 hours ago, old'un said:

Thanks Old’un... I think at the moment it is the calm before the storm. We have discharged record numbers and have a lot of beds at the moment, but I expect we will be over run by next week. 

Most people are being very good with getting out of hospital. No one had A choice anymore, you either go home or get out to the first available alternative. 

99% have been understanding and have gone no problem. The odd family are still being very difficult. 
They will be sorry next week when their loved one is dead. 

Have spoken to some lads I know in the army, they will be drafted in this week, some of their projects include building morgues to house 40,000+ bodies that we are expecting. 

so the new thing is now ....to show your thanks for carers...........................

and it called CLAP FOR CARERS.......

when young people (supposidly streetwise) start these movements ...they really need to run it by an adult first...............the last thing a carer would want is a dose of the clap..:big_boss:

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

so the new thing is now ....to show your thanks for carers...........................

and it called CLAP FOR CARERS.......

when young people (supposidly streetwise) start these movements ...they really need to run it by an adult first...............the last thing a carer would want is a dose of the clap..:big_boss:

Something you need to own up too or get of your privates- errr, I mean, Chest