SCUM

DUNKS

Just seen on Facebook. Local guy "Ilkeston" working 12hour nights for EMAS "East Midland Ambulance Service". Arrived home to find his house broken into and all his goodies gone, Bike, gaming, and computer.

If the scrotes need the bike that badly it should be dismantled and inserted bit by bit! 

2 minutes ago, DUNKS said:

Just seen on Facebook. Local guy "Ilkeston" working 12hour nights for EMAS "East Midland Ambulance Service". Arrived home to find his house broken into and all his goodies gone, Bike, gaming, and computer.

If the scrotes need the bike that badly it should be dismantled and inserted bit by bit! 

With no lubrication!!!!!!!!!!!! Words fail me!!!!!!!

Scumbags.

There was recently a spate of cars being keyed at the local hospital car park during night time. Could only be nurses, doctors etc parking there as there's not really any visiting now, especially in the small hours. 

Vandalism for the hell of it, against some of the hardest working people trying to help us all in these difficult times.

Shallow grave too good for them. 

But I suppose they are in the minority and hopefully karma will come knocking.

Problem is their crime is the simple one of theft. Smack on the wrist!

Yours and mine would be the greater crime of ABH  or even murder and we would end up with five years at

least!  Karma should come in the form of a pick axe handle.

Edited by DUNKS

21 minutes ago, Modafinale said:

It wasn’t that long ago in ilson  that the person would be known and the error of his actions would pointed out to him and he could have thought about it as the bruising subsided.

Did used to happen. I well remember as a lad just after the war a bargeman raped a local girl and made her pregnant. He was found dead in the canal lock.

Must have got drunk and fell in.!!!

Edited by DUNKS

Report in a local rag recently

A 70 year old lady on her own sitting watching TV in her lounge, brick or rock comes crashing through the window. A youngish male voice heard (reportedly) say "got her" He then rode off on a push bike accompanied by another youth on a motor bike. Police are investigating, (good luck with that.)

According to Mrs SBL in the minds of some young scum if you're old you have the virus and are therefore fair game, unbelievable.

I would happily take a rhino whip to the backs of such idiots. 

21 hours ago, Modafinale said:

It wasn’t that long ago in ilson  that the person would be known and the error of his actions would pointed out to him and he could have thought about it as the bruising subsided.

I was born and raised in Cotmanhay, Ilson never needed the police the local miners sorted it out

it used to be quite rough in the 50,s and 60,s

When Idi Amin ejected the Ugandan Asians (1980’s sometime?) the council housed some in Cotmanhay. I had one lad as an apprentice. The family was hounded out of their house in about six months. Windows broken every week. Graffiti and slogans sprayed all over the house. They were scared to step outside.  Nice people in Cotmanhay. It was rough well after the ‘60’s. It probably still is, I don’t know, I daren’t go there.

It’s changed in the 90’s there where no Asian shopkeepers until then . I’m not being racist and I didn’t live in ilson I’m from Stabbo but my family are trowel and west Hallam and all my friends came from larklands.

When I used to drink up town it was rough but great fun 

2 hours ago, Modafinale said:

It’s changed in the 90’s there where no Asian shopkeepers until then . I’m not being racist and I didn’t live in ilson I’m from Stabbo but my family are trowel and west Hallam and all my friends came from larklands.

When I used to drink up town it was rough but great fun 

So you are from Saint Appleford?