Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

11 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Image may contain: ‎2 people, ‎text that says '‎Stephanie McFields @StephM... 2h If you're white and you want to dismantle #WhiteSupremacy then you have no choice but to #gobaldforblm Reject the patriarchy and white domination. Reject your ancestors, NOW! #shaveitoff #BlackLivesMatter #BLM #chicagoprotest #NewWorld #ابها‎'‎‎

Next, burn that hateful white skin off , and maybe remove a few limbs.

Its the only way to be truly sorry for racism and slavery...oh and give away all your money and property to minorities.

Yes, if she’d really been serious then she could have removed a limb at least, or had someone ‘hobble’ her. Now that would have made a statement. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, clangerman said:

she’s just another sucker buying the hype it’s about race and not a bully with a badge 

So its not about race ?

Why do they keep chanting black lives matter then ?

I thought it was about the racist murdering cop with the Laotian wife ?

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

So its not about race ?

Why do they keep chanting black lives matter then ?

I thought it was about the racist murdering cop with the Laotian wife ?

no he could have been kneeling on anyone’s neck both sides are buying the same load of hype we get every time this sort of thing happens granted there are race problems but this case is not one of them 

3 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Just wondering what logic thought a skin head, would show solidarity agianst White supremacy.

I think this is a joke, it has to be, right ???

In Africa, chics sometimes shave their head after exiting a troubled relationship, it's a form of mental cleansing supposedly.

1 minute ago, clangerman said:

no he could have been kneeling on anyone’s neck both sides are buying the same load of hype we get every time this sort of thing happens granted there are race problems but this case is not one of them 

I think you need to get yourself down to London tomorrow and explain to the BLM and antifa protesters that this is the case.
Let me know how that pans out . :good:

1 minute ago, Raja Clavata said:

In Africa, chics sometimes shave their head after exiting a troubled relationship, it's a form of mental cleansing supposedly.

You caused a few shavings in your time ?😏

8 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I think you need to get yourself down to London tomorrow and explain to the BLM and antifa protesters that this is the case.
Let me know how that pans out . :good:

i would be wasting my time anyone with that sort of thinking is already blind i have black family members but my white life is just as important as theirs 

2 hours ago, oowee said:

There are different levels of racism. The majority will deplore much of the overt stuff but to simply try to ignore race and as a result imagine that racism will disapear is naive. Overt 'NF' style racism is inextricably linked to other underlying issues of economic and educational disadvantage, a category that the majority of us are fortunate enough not to fall into. Recognising and celebrating difference for the richness it brings to our own lives and culture is likely to be far more rewarding for all, than trying to ignore it. We are after all a product of our rich history and diversity even if that is only linked to Italian, Norwegian and French heritage. 

Its the underlying racism that betrays the journey yet to be traveled. An example might be the initial focus of the thread highlighting failings of the protestors to abide by the rules and fear of what may follow whilst ignoring the sentiment behind the protest and the reasons why the protest was taking place. Focusing on the negative is an example of how we can be and how easily we allow ourselves to be distracted from the central issue of gross inequality within our society.

We have in the majority, failed to recognise that 'Britishness' is all of us combined, the sum of the parts, rather than our little world as we see it. We have yet to come to terms with our racist past, where our wealth comes from conquest, slavery and exploitation. The very things that we profess to turn our back on, are the very things that gave us the wealth we have, that we now see undermined by the negative vision of immigration in all its forms. In many ways stealing back, can be seen as simply redistributing the wealth that we stole in the first place in order to create the 'Britishness' that we have conjured up for our own interpretation of the world around us.

Some would argue that the increasing levels of racial tension in the UK are a reflection of the privelidged 'Imperial British' that are reflecting a percieved loss of status and position in the world that results from increasing levels of globalisation. None more so than the recent undercurrent of ideological catch phrase polotics of the recent Brexit referendum. 

In order to lessen the shame I feel for the crimes of my forefathers every evening I stand in front of a mirror and flog myself with birch branches while chanting "what they did is wrong". It may seem extreme to some but at least I can sleep at night... (Just not on my back)

6 hours ago, Scully said:

Best comment I've read on the topic so far. 

I agree, but it is very hard. I grew up in a very white area, I tend to notice non-white people’s skin colour as the principle characteristic. I hope I don’t have prejudice but I am aware of my sensitivity. Whilst I was in Toronto I was amazed and impressed with how multiracial it was, Asian, European, African etc. It was more common to see a mixed race couple or group of friends than a mono race group / couple. I mentioned this to my friend who lives there and he thought it was an odd comment, and asked had I noticed the prevalence of groups based upon being all blond/e haired or age? Which was a fair comment. My boys are too young to see race and I am trying to avoid it being a thing to see or differentiate. We were collecting a meal from my favourite Indian restaurant and my then 4 year old asked publicly why the waiter sounded funny when he spoke. I went bright red and felt really uncomfortable. When the waiter came back I realised that he was a Brummie and it was that accent he meant 🤣

37 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

In order to lessen the shame I feel for the crimes of my forefathers every evening I stand in front of a mirror and flog myself with birch branches while chanting "what they did is wrong". It may seem extreme to some but at least I can sleep at night... (Just not on my back)

FB_IMG_1591378146310.jpg

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Yes, if she’d really been serious then she could have removed a limb at least, or had someone ‘hobble’ her. Now that would have made a statement. 

I reckon she only did it as without a decent hairdresser’s appointment recently, she was desp for a cut?

Might do the same.... wife tried clipperimg mine last night but I knew it was time to stop when she was keeled over laughing and stating “I’m not a hairdresser” - oh well, will grow

Just now, Jaymo said:

I reckon she only did it as without a decent hairdresser’s appointment recently, she was desp for a cut?

Might do the same.... wife tried clipperimg mine last night but I knew it was time to stop when she was keeled over laughing and stating “I’m not a hairdresser” - oh well, will grow

:lol: Time is getting near for mine to be cut. Wife keeps offering 😞 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

If only I had known it was that simple ! I will definitely donate my next haircut yo racial harmony and world peace..sorted

44 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Just shave it all off! No hassle, no blowing about in the wind. Quick rub down with a chamois and you’re ready to go. ! 👍

Just now, Scully said:

Just shave it all off! No hassle, no blowing about in the wind. Quick rub down with a chamois and you’re ready to go. ! 👍

If I didn’t have a huge lightbulb shaped skull I would do the same. I’m not handsome enough to shave my head. The more of my face I can hide with hair the better. 

1 minute ago, WalkedUp said:

If I didn’t have a huge lightbulb shaped skull I would do the same. I’m not handsome enough to shave my head. The more of my face I can hide with hair the better. 

I don’t have much choice really. 🙂