Trump tests positive!

Scully

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Robertt said:

Ha ha, 

Me and the Trumps have something in common.

I tested positive this week also.😅

I hope you and the Trumps get over it quickly and easily.  Some neighbours have recently had it and despite being a bit elderly and he with some health issues, they both have recovered.  Spoke to him yesterday as he was out on his mobility scooter, and he was clear and feeling better.

5 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I hope you and the Trumps get over it quickly and easily.  Some neighbours have recently had it and despite being a bit elderly and he with some health issues, they both have recovered.  Spoke to him yesterday as he was out on his mobility scooter, and he was clear and feeling better.

Trump on a mobility scooter...............that i have got to see..............good for a few votes.....................cynicle moi ?

1 hour ago, Capt Christopher Jones said:

EjTmB1rWkAEVf00.jpg

It's ridiculous that we should even have to consider whether a scenario like that could be possible with the POTUS, but sadly we very much do have to believe it is possible.

My first reaction on hearing the news was that is a manufactured situation to garner a bit ot patriotic spirit and folk rallying around the president, but for him to be able to work throughout without issue and emerge saying "I told you so".

Without wishing ill health on anyone I do hope the news is genuine.

6 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I see that mardy **** Biden is complaining because Trump made the debate all about himself. Pathetic little ....I was going to say man but acting like a spoilt child.  Did he say anything good about Trump during the debate ?  I wish both Donald and Melania and our member RR a quick recovery.

You mean the debate when Trump acted like an utter pleb and continually shouted over the top of Biden? The man has no class or decorum whatsoever (but then again, neither do most of his supporters). 

At least Biden has had the good grace to wish the Trumps a speedy recovery. 

Edited by Bumble

Apparently just being flown to a military hospital,  it was live on the ten O'clock news, with the comments they waited for the markets to close before doing it.

Would they use this to their advantage in the election? I don't believe it for a minute 🤣🤣🤣