Christmas Tree what have you got?

oowee

My kids were frightened by the singing Christmas tree with a moving mouth, son is mid twenties still don't like them 😂😂 

Might get one to keep the grand kids away from.the trees. 

Wife now wants a sodding train going round the base of the tree, last about 30 seconds with two and half year old toddler.  She never listens 

Edited by figgy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, figgy said:

My kids were frightened by the singing Christmas tree with a moving mouth, son is mid twenties still don't like them 😂😂 

Might get one to keep the grand kids away from.the trees. 

Wife now wants a sodding train going round the base of the tree, last about 30 seconds with two and half year old toddler.  She never listens 

Go on, it's only once a year!:D

A few years ago we got a potted one and after getting it indoors and dressed, the warmth in the house caused all kinds of bugs to hatch and come crawling from the pot, after a couple of weeks of the vac sucking the things up, we discovered where they were coming from so out it went! (There were literally thousands).

Artificial one for us now. We do actually find its better in other ways as we can leave branches off as required and it will then fit quite snuggly against a wall or in an alcove. Dress it with enough eclectic trimmings collected over the eons and you cant see the branches anyway. 

Merry Christmas every one, hope you all have a good one. Stay safe, the light is at the end of the tunnel.

FB

Four years ago i hade some spare time from an early finish for christmas and knocked this up from a cupboard door,a tube of silcone and some spent shells 

Wife loves it, put it in a binbag for the off season and she wont let it go.

Edited by Rupert
Cant link to post image ???

2 hours ago, Rupert said:

Four years ago i hade some spare time from an early finish for christmas and knocked this up from a cupboard door,a tube of silcone and some spent shells 

Wife loves it, put it in a binbag for the off season and she wont let it go.

Can't see it, must have binned it 😂