FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE.

DUNKS

You would be surprised who had common sense and who has the ability to measure, I had a customer the other say wanting me to fit vinyl flooring into his bathroom, I asked him the size so I could give him a price and he didn't know he said it cost him £93 so could I work out the size for him of his cost of vinly🙄 and he is a university lecturer I found out in the end 

1 hour ago, lampro said:

You would be surprised who had common sense and who has the ability to measure, I had a customer the other say wanting me to fit vinyl flooring into his bathroom, I asked him the size so I could give him a price and he didn't know he said it cost him £93 so could I work out the size for him of his cost of vinly🙄 and he is a university lecturer I found out in the end 

Recently, we advertised a box of 4 (FOUR) 600mm x 600mm floor tiles. First, this woman asked what size they were (we told her and said it's in the advert) then she asked how many were in the box. She finally said, they are no good to me, I need 6.

Edited by steve_b_wales

33 minutes ago, Zapp said:

It's a nightmare. I was looking at a gas aga a while back.  A key consideration was whether it would do enough radiators so i needed the model number but luckily I got through to the salesperson of the year.

20210111_115443.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-115405_Facebook.jpg

Hello, I like the quote, Marisa doesn't have any seller ratings yet !!!!! 🤔

Aside from the pathetic sellers, Marketplace is full of counterfeit goods:-

Perkins 26kva diesel generators for around £1k - all fake - Perkins don't make the model shown.

Snap On ratchets - made in Taiwan with Snap On logos printed on the rubber handles.

Makita drills, impact drivers and wrenches - where Makita is not a raised part of the body, but merely a sticker.

Dewalt 12v drills - they don't make that model and the yellow is the wrong shade.  

Lad who lives a couple of miles from me - selling the fake Dewalt and Makita. Asked him why he was selling fakes, which couldn't be found on the various web sites, he insisted they were genuine, but removed the ads.

There are bargains to be had, but some awful sellers and time wasting buyers.

1 hour ago, Zapp said:

It's a nightmare. I was looking at a gas aga a while back.  A key consideration was whether it would do enough radiators so i needed the model number but luckily I got through to the salesperson of the year.

20210111_115443.jpg

You have to admire the brass neck of the retarded fool that replies to a potential buyer in that way😅.

Lins sells a lot of our products on the auction site , you wouldn't believe some of the fruitcakes that she deals with 😊

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

Dewalt 12v drills - they don't make that model and the yellow is the wrong shade.  

Could be US imports - in the UK it is 10.8v but the US it is 12V (I have the impact and Driver in 10.8) - like we have 18v but they have 20. Milwaukee has a dispensation I believe for their M12 range - M10.8 doesn't have quite the same ring to it :D

5 hours ago, Zapp said:

20210111_115443.jpg

I think that one is down to ( bud linglish, ) it can be used for cooking and heating, she doesn't know the model number and was working when it was taken out.

And I love the bit about it being in the barn and her being in the warm, but you would have expected her to say I'll check tomorrow 🤣🤣

My opinion of ebay Facebook and the rest is well known on here there is nothing in this world that is free or a bargain. 

It might be well known to some people, but I wasn't aware. That said, you are wrong. Loads of bargains on both sites.

Edited by Gordon R