Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ditchman said:

reported today in the press..(dont ask for a link)............

price 'arry has realeased a statement that "global warming is linked to peoples metal health"

he is starting to fit right in .....in California

Oh you prawn!

Have a spare "n" on me!

Here is a link to Ditchmans story;

https://www.chelmsfordweeklynews.co.uk/news/national/19334794.harry-mental-health-climate-change-two-pressing-social-issues/

• 2 weeks later...

Did i hear it right ??????...............

just listening half heartedly to the TV....that the Markles were instructing their lawyers to warn the Palace of releasing untrue statements...........

i must have heard it wrong ....anyone confirm this >/??

30 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i must have heard it wrong ....anyone confirm this >/??

According to the report I read, he has "threatened the BBC with legal action after it reported that he and Meghan Markle did not ask the Queen for permission to name their daughter Lilibet - as an extraordinary three-way briefing war broke out between the Sussexes, the Palace and the corporation."

It is the American way (for the wealthy American anyway) - if you don't like something someone says, pay a lawyer to threaten them.

They have made the naming of a baby turned into a media circus. Good way to depoliticise your child’s life and step back from media intrusion. I genuinely do not care about them or their children, but they guarantee headlines with their bizarre actions. He wanted to shield his children and has done an appalling job so far. 

This will turn into another “we married in private” lie. 

Please make it stop. Give them whatever they want just to stop embarrassing us any further. I read in a   brief biography of the queen that in 70 years of full time duty, she has missed 3 public appointments. Can we not publicise that part of the Royal Family instead? 

7 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I'm just waiting for the divorce proceedings.  Has to come I am sure it is part of her plan.

Yep , Ms Markle will be on Oprah,  telling the world about her struggles when she lived with Harry the ginger monster , and Harry will be back in the UK looking like a right xxxx.

1 minute ago, Smokersmith said:

For a couple so willing to put the boot into the Royal family, it's interesting why they choose to pick such heavily linked names for their newborn.

It is a publicity stunt.  Markle was/is a minor actress - with very very great ambitions. 

In America - success is akin to 'stardom' and to a great extent linked to 'visibility', in the past represented by newspaper column inches - and now by 'tweets', social media posts, followers etc.  Almost everything they do is designed to get coverage - press, social media, etc.  To live the high profile - high cost, rub shoulders with the stars and 'influencers' continual publicity is the fuel to keep it all running.  If it goes quiet - they simply prompt Omni Scroggins or whatever the wretched man is called (the young generations Paul Burrell apparently) to stir something up.

Law suits (especially in America) guarantee lots of publicity - get enough - and they could even be 'self financing'!

It will continue - she is hugely publicity hungry and will achieve it by any means she can - as it finances the lifestyle she/they want.

In amongst all of the drivel spouted about this pair, it is not difficult to see just how easy it is for rumour control to succeed and for it all to become quite heated. Just think, for example, how much four little letters placed in a particular order to make up the word which is the first one in this sentence and when placed in the right place in a post by Walked Up can alter the whole emphasis on what was said. 

18 hours ago, wymberley said:

In amongst all of the drivel spouted about this pair, it is not difficult to see just how easy it is for rumour control to succeed and for it all to become quite heated. Just think, for example, how much four little letters placed in a particular order to make up the word which is the first one in this sentence and when placed in the right place in a post by Walked Up can alter the whole emphasis on what was said. 

bit deep for me...................explain please

11 minutes ago, Pushkin said:

She has already screwed up the majority of her own family and that of her first wed, now she wants the infamy of doing the same with Harry's.  Pity he doesn't see it that way eh?

Pushkin:yay:

He will , just give it time 👍.

Mel b3short time ago

He will , just give it time 👍.

Think we should start a book on how long before they start noises about breaking up due to the stress of always being in the public eye???? or just simple old never should have done it in the first place?

Pushkin:whistling:

just watching the G7 stuff..and the royal family turning up at the Eden project for a chin wag....im not a huge fan of the monachy..........but i have a great deal of respect for the way they have mixed politics with buisness and rubbing shoulders with the leaders....and the 6 of them was just right..........what strings and connections they could pull would be on a global scale if they so wished...........

which brings me onto markle sparkle and little ginger boy............if they truly and sincerely belived in what they were trying to achieve in metal health...invictus.....influence across the world............they would have stayed within the folds of the family and acheived sooo much......................

......but no...........they are nothing but a couple of pathetic california luvvies...prosituting themselves infront of the USA media.and net flix...and taking the filthy luka..................for acheiving....WHAT...........a bit of air time with fat oprey who will dump them when she cant make money out of them anymore

and their children will grow up like them

christ what a couple of wasters.......

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

just watching the G7 stuff..and the royal family turning up at the Eden project for a chin wag....im not a huge fan of the monachy..........but i have a great deal of respect for the way they have mixed politics with buisness and rubbing shoulders with the leaders....and the 6 of them was just right..........what strings and connections they could pull would be on a global scale if they so wished...........

which brings me onto markle sparkle and little ginger boy............if they truly and sincerely belived in what they were trying to achieve in metal health...invictus.....influence across the world............they would have stayed within the folds of the family and acheived sooo much......................

......but no...........they are nothing but a couple of pathetic california luvvies...prosituting themselves infront of the USA media.and net flix...and taking the filthy luka..................for acheiving....WHAT...........a bit of air time with fat oprey who will dump them when she cant make money out of them anymore

and their children will grow up like them

christ what a couple of wasters.......

I have to agree with most of that , but I do think that Harry is a little more innocent in it all .

What do the American public think of it all ?.