Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

2 hours ago, Minky said:

Do the royals still shoot very much due to the politically correct brigade.  I can imagine Kate behind the line with the spaniels.  I never see anything about the blood thirsty murdering royals or the anti brigade protesting about shooting etc at royal shoots.  I suppose that the royals have got so many estates that they can just switch from Scotland to Sandringham to Hampshire / Devon /Wales  on a daily basis so it would be difficult to know where they would surface. Now comes the questions,  We've heard them all before.   I wonder what sort of guns do they favour.? O/U or SbS, Chokes.  yes or no.  What shot size and load for a royal cock bird?  I wonder what they are doing today.?  Has Kate got a luny spaniel on peg.?

Just think what that silly boy drew away.  like Edward the seventh.  His life just withered into a nothingness. Our lot won't comment on it and after all they don't need to. they have the titles, the land, the jewels, the position.  they have everything.  They don't need to justify themselves.  after a while the other lot will fade into being nothing except local celebrities.

A lot of similarities twix the markles and the simpsons......who ..as Minky says faded away to a sad nothing......

History does have a habit of repeating itself......

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Minky said:

Do the royals still shoot very much due to the politically correct brigade.  I can imagine Kate behind the line with the spaniels.  I never see anything about the blood thirsty murdering royals or the anti brigade protesting about shooting etc at royal shoots.  I suppose that the royals have got so many estates that they can just switch from Scotland to Sandringham to Hampshire / Devon /Wales  on a daily basis so it would be difficult to know where they would surface. Now comes the questions,  We've heard them all before.   I wonder what sort of guns do they favour.? O/U or SbS, Chokes.  yes or no.  What shot size and load for a royal cock bird?  I wonder what they are doing today.?  Has Kate got a luny spaniel on peg.?

Just think what that silly boy drew away.  like Edward the seventh.  His life just withered into a nothingness. Our lot won't comment on it and after all they don't need to. they have the titles, the land, the jewels, the position.  they have everything.  They don't need to justify themselves.  after a while the other lot will fade into being nothing except local celebrities.

I had the pleasure of meeting William many years ago when he was having shooting lessons with Steve Denny at Churchill`s shooting ground, High Wycombe and he told me that he owned and shot with a pair of Asprey side by sides. 

OB

6 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

I had the pleasure of meeting William many years ago when he was having shooting lessons with Steve Denny at Churchill`s shooting ground, High Wycombe and he told me that he owned and shot with a pair of Asprey side by sides. 

OB

The Duke of Eddy...in the early70's was using a pair of AYA's.....know that for a fact...cause i watched him when i was beating there......i believe he was presented with them as a gift...he didnt waste cartridges

BUT...Do the royals still shoot very much due to the politically correct brigade.  I can imagine Kate behind the line with the spaniels.  I never see anything about the blood thirsty murdering royals or the anti brigade protesting about shooting etc at royal shoots.  I suppose that the royals have got so many estates that they can just switch from Scotland to Sandringham to Hampshire / Devon /Wales  on a daily basis so it would be difficult to know where they would surface. Now comes the questions,  We've heard them all before.   I wonder what sort of guns do they favour.? O/U or SbS, Chokes.  yes or no.  What shot size and load for a royal cock bird?  I wonder what they are doing today.?  Has Kate got a luny spaniel on peg.?

40 minutes ago, Minky said:

BUT...Do the royals still shoot very much due to the politically correct brigade.  I can imagine Kate behind the line with the spaniels.  I never see anything about the blood thirsty murdering royals or the anti brigade protesting about shooting etc at royal shoots.  I suppose that the royals have got so many estates that they can just switch from Scotland to Sandringham to Hampshire / Devon /Wales  on a daily basis so it would be difficult to know where they would surface. Now comes the questions,  We've heard them all before.   I wonder what sort of guns do they favour.? O/U or SbS, Chokes.  yes or no.  What shot size and load for a royal cock bird?  I wonder what they are doing today.?  Has Kate got a luny spaniel on peg.?

i have no idea.........what i do know is Harry shot at sandringham alot during the season...i had a mate in the police that had something to do with an investigation when a raptor was shot during one of his shoots he had with his mates...

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i have no idea.........what i do know is Harry shot at sandringham alot during the season...i had a mate in the police that had something to do with an investigation when a raptor was shot during one of his shoots he had with his mates...

The Grauniad brings this up again and again - even since the book publication.  https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/aug/01/prince-harry-should-settle-bird-shooting-mystery-in-memoirs-say-campaigners

this arry markle thing is getting really nasty now.............i believe he is activly threatening his family now..........

christ he is really twisted....he is taking this to a whole new level..........what on earth has got into him.....this will continue and get worse because he knows the "family" wont retaliate........

has markle really done this to him.......or is he mentally unhinged , and something like this would have always happened regardless who he married ?........

i think even the "parasites" are turning against him..............i predict a very sticky end to this awful saga....

On 12/01/2023 at 15:32, Old Boggy said:

OB

Hmm would be nice to have a pair https://www.luxuo.com/culture/auctions/last-shotguns-ever-made-by-asprey.html

4 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Apologies for deviating from the topic - a bit about Asprey and William & Sons (who succeeded Asprey) here;

https://www.vintageguns.co.uk/magazine/william-and-son-retrospective

Through his rash and stupid things he has been saying, he has given useful propaganda to the Iranian regime.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/prince-harry-accused-war-crimes-26000603

I read elsewhere that Clarkson may lose his series of both Clarksons Farm and Grand tour.  Clarkson was stupid to say what he did - and I'm amazed that his editors let it go to print.  However I fear that the Markle woman will now do her best to cost him dearly.  Although he has apparently apologised to the Markles, they want his total humiliation - as they do the King and current PoW and their fuily family humiliated and apologising to the Markles who want to look as if they were in the right all along.

Preach compassion and kindness .............. and do you best to blackmail people into total humiliation.

It is getting very messy.

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

this arry markle thing is getting really nasty now.............i believe he is activly threatening his family now..........

christ he is really twisted....he is taking this to a whole new level..........what on earth has got into him.....this will continue and get worse because he knows the "family" wont retaliate........

has markle really done this to him.......or is he mentally unhinged , and something like this would have always happened regardless who he married ?........

i think even the "parasites" are turning against him..............i predict a very sticky end to this awful saga....

Mad Megan Markle has as you say "got in to him"   😲

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

Am i the only one thats not interested at all in this ?

It seems you are one of 'the few' (as am I).  His book has become the fastest selling UK non fiction book since records began.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64226729

The 'non fiction' bit seems highly debatable ............

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

Am i the only one thats not interested at all in this ? when he appears on tv i turn it over and certainly wont buy or read his book . The old saying he made his bed he can lie in it 

I'm with you Bob.

16 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

It seems you are one of 'the few' (as am I).  His book has become the fastest selling UK non fiction book since records began.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64226729

The 'non fiction' bit seems highly debatable ............

Maybe an illustration of something intangible?

4 minutes ago, Scully said:

And yet here it is……into its 23rd page! 
🙂

Well, I have been a poster and by way of a slightly embarrassed explanation ......

• I do get concerned when I read in the news of Iran accusing UK of war crimes based on what he has said/written.  That could get serious for UK citizens/armed forces if acted on by terrorists
  • I do get annoyed when I hear that Clarkson may be sacked - because (selfishly) I enjoy watching both Clarkson's Farm and Grand Tour.  Clarkson is wealthy and 'savy' can look after himself, but I will miss his shows

However, I have neither bought nor read the book; I have not watched any of the interviews (but have seen bits in the news) and I will not be changing that.

I do feel very sad that Charles, Camilla and William are being smeared and cannot easily 'reply'. 

I do feel annoyed that (apparently many) staff have been bullied and sacked and it is being hushed up.

I do feel annoyed that H & M seem to be able to say what they like (some of which is demonstrably untrue) without any ability to correct the record.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, holloway said:

Looks like the press have lost interest in this pair…. at last no news is good news hopefully never to be heard of again or is Harry in hiding for his own safety !

My bet is that they will try an "attention grab" around the coronation - possibly by;

• Not revealing if they will attend or not until the last minute (that will get lots of 'will they, won't they press coverage)
  • IF they don't attend - making a big fuss that "the Palace team" made it impossible for them - no security - no VIP seats - no place in the processions ....... etc.
  • IF they do attend, trying to upstage others and complaining that he is unable to wear uniform etc, and complaining when they don't get front row seats

I think the King will invite them (Harry is his son after all) - but on the terms that he doesn't wear uniforms, medals etc. and gets a 3rd row (or further back) seat behind those who actually work for 'the firm' and no actual part in the ceremony, procession, balcony appearance etc.

Edited by JohnfromUK

35 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

My bet is that they will try an "attention grab" around the coronation - possibly by;

• Not revealing if they will attend or not until the last minute (that will get lots of 'will they, won't they press coverage)
  • IF they don't attend - making a bit fuss that "the Palace team" made it impossible for them - no security - no VIP seats - no place in the processions ....... etc.
  • IF the do attend, trying to upstage others and complaining that he is unable to wear uniform etc, and complaining when they don't get front row seats

I think the King will invite them (Harry is his son after all) - but on the terms that he doesn't wear uniforms, medals etc. and gets a 3rd row (or further back) seat behind those who actually work for 'the firm' and no actual part in the ceremony, procession, balcony appearance etc.

i think the merkles will pee on charles parade.............and 3 mths later there will be another load of carp by netflix....it does appear tho' that the americans (apart from the bum licking parasites in california) are having 2nd thoughts about mingy makle and kevin the carrot.....they dontlike to see the royal family trashed

9 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

• IF they don't attend - making a big fuss that "the Palace team" made it impossible for them - no security - no VIP seats - no place in the processions ....... etc.
  • IF they do attend, trying to upstage others and complaining that he is unable to wear uniform etc, and complaining when they don't get front row seats

Are you sure about that?