Fully vaccinated to dominate deaths - allegedly

Dave-G

1 minute ago, nic said:

but the anti coaxers are right, all of the true believers are just waiting on the grassy knoll for the 3rd man to come from the film set of the fake moon landing and lead us all to the heart of the government bunker where world president Gates is waiting.... the doors will be open, as they only lock automatically when the chip implant from the jab comes near!

🙂

Ah good to see reality added to the argument..👍 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, nic said:

but the anti coaxers are right, all of the true believers are just waiting on the grassy knoll for the 3rd man to come from the film set of the fake moon landing and lead us all to the heart of the government bunker where world president Gates is waiting.... the doors will be open, as they only lock automatically when the chip implant from the jab comes near!

🙂

We are the Sheeple! All hail the Mighty Gates! ' Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe!'

chrisjpainter - your lengthy post on previous page - excellent.

think more are going to die due to lack of treatment from the massive waiting lists nobody wants to mention than anything else 

clangerman - very relevant point.

I despair at the number of conspiracy theorists, who can give you a bizarre take on any given situation or event. If the Government site says what they don't like they say you can't believe a word they say. If it suits them they cite it (albeit incorrectly).

A positive from the Covid, is that it has brought the nutters into the open.

2 minutes ago, stuartc44 said:

Anti vaxer? For providing a link to a government website document showing what the original post was about. You'll need to explain that one!

It's what you get called when it looks like you're defending an article that has so blatantly manipulated a government report so it fits a narrative of vaccinations being a government tool to manipulate the people. 

11 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Would you like a copy of the email? 🙂

Why don’t you just tell those ( I was going to say friends, but they’re not really are they ) who send you such tripe, to stop? Or failing that just delete them without reading?

How does that line go.....’beauty magazines just promote low self esteem’. Well the same can be said of social media in that it can cause low self esteem, paranoia, hysteria and fear. 
If you can’t apply logic by asking yourself, what possible motive could the government, the anti vaxers, the naysayers and scaremongers have for citing such stuff, then better to play safe and not to read it at all......oh, and maybe don’t mention to your FEO that you’re susceptible to conspiracy theories! 🙂

Edited by Scully

Thanks all - said with a big smile on my face. :)

'Most of the replies are along the thoughts of my own but much better worded and reasoned. I don't beleive much of what the 62 years old now single bloke sends me but I'm open minded enough to at least read it and wonder how much of it has an undercurrent of truth.

I may have used a wrong expression with the antivaxer tag - perhaps vax reluctant might be more descriptive but he's quite the recluse so not at much risk of contacting covid..

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

It's what you get called when it looks like you're defending an article that has so blatantly manipulated a government report so it fits a narrative of vaccinations being a government tool to manipulate the people. 

32.The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals.

so what is wrong with this?

7 minutes ago, stuartc44 said:

32.The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals.

so what is wrong with this?

That's what the government report is saying, which is fair enough. But what Spanner McTriflehead who wrote this article has made it into is (and I quote, despite the fact that reading it makes my eyes bleed) 'what we have here is an admittance that these experimental vaccines are essentially redundant and do not work.' It's a singularly catastrophic example of how he's failed to comprehend the basic understanding behind vaccination, vulnerability and percentages. Look at how he quotes 56:

56. 'This shows that most deaths and admissions in a post-Roadmap resurgence are in people who have received two vaccine doses, even without vaccine protection waning or a variant emerging that escapes vaccines'. He quotes that because it fits in with his narrative and means he doesn't have to explain THE VERY NEXT SENTENCES.

This is how 56 actually reads:

'56. This shows that most deaths and admissions in a post-Roadmap resurgence are in people who have received two vaccine doses, even without vaccine protection waning or a variant emerging that escapes vaccines. This is because vaccine uptake has been so high in the oldest age groups (modelled here at 95% in the over 50-year olds). There are therefore 5% of over 50-year olds who have not been vaccinated, and 95% x 10% = 9.5% of over 50-year olds who are vaccinated but, nevertheless, not protected against death. This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake being so high.' (The bold and italics are part of the original text, not my work... as if that bit was somehow of great importance. Perhaps not the bit to leave out then?)

So, if the vaccination rate is so high, you will inevitably have a large number of hospital cases of people who are double vaccinated and they will come from that group of vulnerable people. Look at the specific wording. 'vaccinated but, nevertheless, not protected against death.' We've always known vaccines aren't 100% effective and don't give 100% invulnerability. As I've pointed out before, someone who's vulnerable is still vulnerable even if they've had the vaccine. and those vulnerable people will end up in hospital. as the raw numbers of vaccinated vulnerable dramatically outweigh the numbers of non-vaccinated vulnerable, it's inevitable and entirely logical that their hospitalisations and mortality will dramatically outweigh the non vaccinated vulnerable too. The same relationship will be seen in the non-vulnerable too, it's just the overall risk of hospitalisation and mortality is lower too. 

40 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Thanks all - said with a big smile on my face. :)

'Most of the replies are along the thoughts of my own but much better worded and reasoned. I don't beleive much of what the 62 years old now single bloke sends me but I'm open minded enough to at least read it and wonder how much of it has an undercurrent of truth.

I may have used a wrong expression with the antivaxer tag - perhaps vax reluctant might be more descriptive but he's quite the recluse so not at much risk of contacting covid..

I do feel a fair amount of sympathy for those who get sucked in because of social vulnerabilities. That is how the virus of conspiracy theories spread. They give the isolated personal connection, the uneducated a sense of knowing, and the desperate hope. The ones I truly cannot stand are the people like this creature from Daily Expose who make money out of other people's vulnerabilities.

54 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

That's what the government report is saying, which is fair enough. But what Spanner McTriflehead who wrote this article has made it into is (and I quote, despite the fact that reading it makes my eyes bleed) 'what we have here is an admittance that these experimental vaccines are essentially redundant and do not work.' It's a singularly catastrophic example of how he's failed to comprehend the basic understanding behind vaccination, vulnerability and percentages. 

It is a mathematical certainty that double vaccinated people will die. As more and more people are vaccinated more and more vaccinated people will die. 

This is simply because dying is what humans do. 

5 hours ago, Scully said:

Why don’t you just tell those ( I was going to say friends, but they’re not really are they ) who send you such tripe, to stop? Or failing that just delete them without reading?

Indeed, dont bother looking at it, delete it. I said 'asking for a friend' because I believe the OP actually believes it and wanted reassurance from PW members but posted it as if he was sceptical to test the water.

oh, and maybe don’t mention to your FEO that you’re susceptible to conspiracy theories! 🙂

Yes, chemtrails etc etc wouldnt go down well in a FAC interview.

Enough said. 

Founded in November 2020 and based in the United Kingdom, The Daily Expose publishes Covid-19 conspiracy and anti-vaccination news. The website completely lacks transparency as they do not provide an about page, disclose authors, editors, or owners. Overall, we rate The Daily Expose a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience website based on promoting false and misleading information regarding Covid-19.

17 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

About sums it up perfectly and he's not a PW reader so I copy paste the replies back to him. His emails are getting quite rare now. 🙂

They would be very much rarer if you hit the block button on the next one.

17 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

About sums it up perfectly and he's not a PW reader so I copy paste the replies back to him. His emails are getting quite rare now. 🙂

pan widget

Edited by henry d

Chrisjpainter excellent work. Top marks. The quoted passage when quoted in full adds meaning and context, which is of course why it was removed in the first place and which is why I kept asking for it. 

It’s all very wearing though and feels like an argument over the colour of orange juice. 

We were taught not to focus just on the question but the reason behind why the question was being asked. And so we ask why Stuartc44 has been banging this drum. 

Come on Stuartc44 we know there’s a full on anti-vaxing conspiracy theorist in there, not someone with a mere passing critique and interest in government literature 😆

Unleash and show us all your inner loon ! 😆 Come on, I’m talking moon landings, aircraft contrails all the way to flat earth. Whatcha got for us?

Well it is meant to be raining heavily here this afternoon, so I may return and have a read through some of this weirdness again!

Pliant, supple, easily open to suggestion, unable to make decisions, wanting to find the odd answers, tin foil hat brigade members.

ALL here on PW!:w00t:

Coffee break over, back to the gardening!:good: