Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

22 hours ago, Dave-G said:

I posted about US biolabs in Ukraine way back in this thread EDIT: Feb 25th) but it drew little or no response that I can recall. 

ERM, there's a bit more coming out about it now and dare I say Ukraine/USA don't smell quite so sweet now.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/not-fast-biden-gang-now-says-biological-labs-said-ukraine-last-night-really-not/#insticator-commenting

Sounds a bit like the possibility of WMD2 to me.

Great source :hmm:

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ordnance said:

Great source :hmm:

So was the bit about US admitting it on TV one day and denying it the next truth or BS?

And/or, as you've raised doubt over it, is just the 'US' bit BS - or are you questioning if there are bio labs in Ukraine at all?... some could be US funded in a carefully concealed way that got rapidly covered up - I read something about papers being burned in a bonfire outside one.

After splurging time on Google, as it seems we'll all have to do now: it seems its the propaganda bit that raised your concern - we all know propaganda is often simply twisting a slant on things.

https://scheerpost.com/2022/03/11/victoria-nuland-ukraine-has-biological-research-facilities-worried-russia-may-seize-them/

More: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Victoria+Nuland+bio+labs+Ukraine&ei=0z0tYpvgENGZgQbTlpngDw&ved=0ahUKEwjblYSl7cH2AhXRTMAKHVNLBvwQ4dUDCA4&oq=Victoria+Nuland+bio+labs+Ukraine&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAwyBQgAEMQCOgQIABANSgQIQRgASgQIRhgAUJIMWOMnYNFLaAFwAXgAgAGWAogBugaSAQU4LjAuMZgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

So where do you suggest we fact check everything before pasting a link?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_reliable_source

Edited by Dave-G

9 hours ago, Jaymo said:

I sincerely doubt it as that’s an infringement into NATO territory!

There are reports that supply lines of weapons from nato are now in his sights.also missiles are landing very close to the polish border if one or two of these was to land in poland i wonder how nato will react.to be honest i doubt nato would react with anything other than some speeches of condemnation. The way we and others pulled out of Afghanistan i believe showed those who would be aggressors that the allied forces are no threat.

Regarding my comments about the possibility (C)WMD2.

A thought occurs to me that maybe we're thinking too naively about Cretins 'nuclear implication' - maybe he has 'bio' in mind.

And maybe he's not the only Cretin! I'm still mindful that Wuhan was a practice run.

It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that either side could be waiting for the correct stable wind direction to false flag an attack on the best placed bio labs - conveniently strategically scattered around Ukraine. :lookaround:

3 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Regarding my comments about the possibility (C)WMD2.

A thought occurs to me that maybe we're thinking too naively about Cretins 'nuclear implication' - maybe he has 'bio' in mind.

And maybe he's not the only Cretin! I'm still mindful that Wuhan was a practice run.

It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that either side could be waiting for the correct stable wind direction to false flag an attack on the best placed bio labs - conveniently strategically scattered around Ukraine. :lookaround:

Dave me old china

When you leave the house, do you double back and check for tails? Stop in shop windows to check for same people? How about keeping a record of vehicles in your street 😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Dave me old china

When you leave the house, do you double back and check for tails? Stop in shop windows to check for same people? How about keeping a record of vehicles in your street 😂😂😂😂

Ah , but are you just a Russian spy , trying to throw dave off the scent ???🤔.

8 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

не будь таким чертовски глупым

translate it 😉

As I suspected,  you're putins very own international beetroot smuggler . No wonder you can afford a plane 😁.

So close your minds to the possibilities then - most of us realise both Russia and US can deploy subterfuge and false flags. All I'm saying is we mostly only see it from under our western propaganda hats and of course trust everything we're told is the exact truth.

Remind me how WMD came about and how many slate Blair for lying.

Edited by Dave-G

2 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Just seen where one of Putins ex Oligs has put a £Million on Putins head. That must have him twitching a bit, checking his shoulder often.  The guy in question is now in the USA.  I thought something like that would happen sooner than later.

Sounds like progress.

On 11/03/2022 at 23:34, Dave-G said:

I posted about US biolabs in Ukraine way back in this thread EDIT: Feb 25th) but it drew little or no response that I can recall. 

ERM, there's a bit more coming out about it now and dare I say Ukraine/USA don't smell quite so sweet now.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/not-fast-biden-gang-now-says-biological-labs-said-ukraine-last-night-really-not/#insticator-commenting

Sounds a bit like the possibility of WMD2 to me.

Thats fake news its been doing the rounds on the internet these past few days. The gateway pundit is a far right pro Trump website that bangs out anti Biden fake news

Edited by Vince Green

19 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

So close your minds to the possibilities then - most of us realise both Russia and US can deploy subterfuge and false flags. All I'm saying is we mostly only see it from under our western propaganda hats and of course trust everything we're told is the exact truth.

The suggestion that a Biden owned private company would fund an illegal lab developing biological weapons in somewhere as politically volatile as Ukraine is only likely to be believed by the audience it is targeted for. American far right Rednecks. 

They have been slinging mud at Biden and his son for years now but offered no proof

15 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Just seen where one of Putins ex Oligs has put a £Million on Putins head. That must have him twitching a bit, checking his shoulder often.  The guy in question is now in the USA.  I thought something like that would happen sooner than later.

I doubt if Putin will be too worried, He is to all intents untouchable 

4 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

The suggestion that a Biden owned private company would fund an illegal lab developing biological weapons in somewhere as politically volatile as Ukraine is only likely to be believed by the audience it is targeted for. American far right Rednecks. 

They have been slinging mud at Biden and his son for years now but offered no proof

You are very likely correct - but i prefer to keep an open mind is all. Like Covid - my mind is still open to it not being an accident.

44 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

In all honesty dave . I wouldn't put anything , past any of them , Biden,  trump , Johnson,  putin , blair .👍

31 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Or one of the girls wakes us up for coffee or cheese toasties 

I wish I'd listened to the teachers when they said " pay attention,  or you'll end up being a binman " . All I get at work is a big hairy binman waking me up and saying " here's your fish and chips fatty " .😁

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its a wonder we havnt heard from the oracle Mr Blair

Don't worry , he's slithering around in the background somewhere. 

23 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

You are very likely correct - but i prefer to keep an open mind is all. Like Covid - my mind is still open to it not being an accident.

it’s more likely under secretary nuland admitting there are us funded bio labs in Ukraine is the real deal but a open mind is better than lapping up all the propaganda rubbish 

55 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

......All I get at work is a big hairy binman waking me up and saying " here's your fish and chips fatty " .😁 ........

Is that whilst you are navigating the Black Country streets, dodging the milkfloats 😁