Shamima Begum on her way back?

oowee

4 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I struggle to think of anyone (with a brain cell) who might want her back in the UK.

Andrew Mitchell, that well behaved Downing Street gate user, argued on today's BBC PM that all the disaffected persons with British connections held in Syrian camps should be brought back to the UK, on the grounds that they would be less of a risk to us here than if they remained there, oh, and Shamima Begum must have been trafficked as a minor for sexual purposes, so must be treated leniently.

You couldn't make it up.

Any doubts i had about this piece of scum were well and truly dispelled when the then home secretary said in response to a question in parliament about her.

" If you knew what we know about her ,you wouldn't want her anywhere near England "  Good enough for me ,leave the bitch to rot in what ever cesspit she is in .

12 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I do hope she's having a lovely time in Syria.

We, as a country should show her the same type of disrespect that she showed to the UK when she decided to go over there and get involved in breeding radical little terrorists to prolong the fighting.

breeding little terroists....was the good bit.....from all accounts she was involved in a whole lot worse.......

12 hours ago, Jega said:

Any doubts i had about this piece of scum were well and truly dispelled when the then home secretary said in response to a question in parliament about her.

" If you knew what we know about her ,you wouldn't want her anywhere near England "  Good enough for me ,leave the bitch to rot in what ever cesspit she is in .

Ah well wasn't Parliament also told, once upon a time, that the British Intelligence Services had asserted that "“The Joint Intelligence Committee concludes that Iraq has chemical and biological weapons, that Saddam has continued to produce them, that he has existing and active military plans for the use of chemical and biological weapons, which could be activated within 45 minutes, including against his own Shia population, and that he is actively trying to acquire nuclear weapons capability.”

I am sure that we'd be better off with the Begum woman not allowed to return to the UK and I for one think that she is a huge risk if she did ever return. A husband killed and three children dead her mind may well seek to blame Britain for that and then seek revenge on our people on a "eye for an eye". That is reason enough. She's likely always to be dangerous. She should not be allowed back.

But I am cynical enough to question the absolute and total voracity of what Sajid Javid was told.

For he talks the reason but the Government still does not publish the actual evidence. No she shouldn't come back....see my second paragraph as to why I have that view...but only the too trusting believe a Home Secretary justifying an action as "being in the public interest" and "for the nation's good". For an earlier one said that when the Govrenment banned handguns in 1996 and earlier put five shot shotguns on s1 in 1988.

Edited by enfieldspares

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

I’m just sat here wondering who’s fronting the cash for her to turn up in front of the camera well dressed, makeup done etc etc, and what’s their incentive? 👀 

Some games going on behind the scenes as usual. 

Russian money i would imagine.

I still don't see how this advances her case. She wanted to leave the UK and become a terrorist. She did that, with the aid of someone connected to an intelligence service from another country - not the UK. Just what has this got to do with us and why is it being given media coverage by the BBC?

43 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I still don't see how this advances her case. She wanted to leave the UK and become a terrorist. She did that, with the aid of someone connected to an intelligence service from another country - not the UK. Just what has this got to do with us and why is it being given media coverage by the BBC?

I guess its news of interest to many in the UK hence the BBC report. Whilst i like most hope that she does not come here you can see the window dressing going on. I would reckon her odds of coming to the UK are better than football coming home. 

54 minutes ago, Penelope said:

The individual that got her over the Turkish border into ISIS held Syria, was giving info to Canadian Intelligence, as he wanted to live there.

I did not look in detail but ISIS held Syria? I would be surprised if it's ISIS controlled as she still has her head.