should i ..shant i..?

ditchman

i have been called for or advised to have yet another covid shot..........number 4 now....if i fill my card in i will get a free toaster no doubt.........quite honestly...they way im feeling ...i really dont think i will bloody bother.....i get my flu shots ...but it seems everytime i get a covid shot ...it seems to knock me back ..mentally and it seems phyisically.....

im not a flat earther   and i dont belive in the lizard people..........but im really wondering about the trade off for my health ...with the vaccine and without having it

anybody else thinking the same way ...........or am i being really stupid ????

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little light reading that might help you make up your mind...
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/vaccine-adverse-reaction-articles

But bear in mind that refusing the boosters might mean missing out on the opportunity to increase your chances of catching covid
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-study-shows-vaccines-must-be

“When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.”

Hi am of the age to be offered my fourth jab. Bar my age I am otherwise in good health (up to now).

I am giving this opportunity  for another jab a miss. I see  both sides of the debate but on balance I decide not to continue and take my chances.

Edited by Good shot?
Spell

interesting reading..........among other things i have found that im getting more small chest infections....you can almost set your clock by them...it i believe has also affected my diabetes control.....and it is giving me symptoms of "long term covid"..........

i dont get out and about now as much as i used to............so im really thinking about giving this next booster shot a miss...........

In this fast changing pandemic the mutations have baffled some of the best professional so I've read and your choice as mentioned above is a difficult personal one, some facts to remember:

# Worldwide the transmissibility is rampant

# We (the world) have a good level of vaccination and/or immunity to previous strains; depending on where you live

# Underlying health concerns, the elderly and the weak have accounted for the majority of unfortunate deaths and long-term problems

After the above it gets very fudgy and open to debate but the real unknown is natural/herd immunity is currently providing a very short term of protection because of the speed at which the mutations are happening, however, on the other hand each mutation is less powerful.

If we all knew what strain we have been in contact with then we could make an informed choice based on our particular local strain, unfortunately although the test is available it is uneconomical to provide it on the NHS, maybe it is available privately, but I don't know for sure, and this is one of the dilemma's facing us all.

There are plenty of advice out there but it's all generic therefore we all have to make a hard choice, something similar to knowing what cartridges, gun, chokes to carry for a day's shooting if we don't know what the quarry is likely to be!

It's a nightmare for us all and wish everyone the best of luck in making the more best decision. 

24 minutes ago, mgsontour said:

If we all knew what strain we have been in contact with then we could make an informed choice based on our particular local strain

Not sure how this would work in practice.

The original jab, and all boosters to date, were for the original Wuhan strain, and the new bivalent booster is targeted at just Wuhan/Omicron. 
So basically, #5 boosted or not, you're screwed if you contract another variant your natural immunity can't handle.

1 hour ago, Bobba said:

I’m booked in for jab #5. Didn’t give it a moments thought about shall I, shall I not. I’ve had no side effects to date so I’m in the better safe than sorry mould.

Yes I go along with you , both me and my wife are in the mid 70s and we have both had the three previous jabs , I only had very mild side affects on the first two and none at all on the third one , I look at it by having another jab we are less likely to have serious problems if either of caught the virus than if we didn't have the boaster , so weighing up the odds we are going to book up so we both have the jab at the same time .

Astra-Zeneca covid shots are not a vaccine it's snake oil peddled by Johnson so that he could claim the Uk was ahead of the game vis-a-vis the EU. Like pots and pans for Spitfires in WWII to make the "sheeple" thing that Johnson was doing something. The pots and pans were useless for Spitfires as it isn't the same grade or quality of metal but at least the idea was given that "something was being done".

I am not an ant-vaccination (I've hade yellow fever and have my yearly flu shot) but this A-Z is something else. My A-Z has given me an enlarged heart. Others it has killed. And so so many people now have had the A-Z and still had covid that I think the lie of it is coming undone. Save the same "sheeple" who will bleat that even though X *** covid after A-Z that if they hadn't had it they'd have died.

Remember the claims? Have ApZ and you won't get covid. Then when that lie fell apart it was if you had A-Z and did still get covid it'd only be mild covid.And when that lie didn't work it became that if you had A-Z and still *** covid and it wasn't just mild covid then at least you now wouldn't die Me? I'd sooner have neat creosote injected into me than a fourth covid shot.

55 minutes ago, bishop said:

personally ,ive had nonstop muck in my chest and a cough that just won't go away since i had my covid jabs.i thi nk most rational thinkers can conclude somethings "off" about these jabs.we just dont know what.

See my post. And who says it has given me an enlarged heart? The local Coronary Dependency Unit where I had to be taken in an ambulance after I had a severe reaction...stroke like symptoms...to the first dose of A-Z. And was told that I now would need a heart scan to see what damage the A-Z had caused. Which the scan then did show.

Edited by enfieldspares

I have borderline diabetes type 2, chronic emphysema and a few other minors that would easily put me down if I pick up a chest infection - which Covid really likes. Flu jabs sometimes puts me down for a few hours but none of the Covid jabs affected me in any way so I'll be having my fourth.

2 hours ago, bishop said:

personally ,ive had nonstop muck in my chest and a cough that just won't go away since i had my covid jabs.i thi nk most rational thinkers can conclude somethings "off" about these jabs.we just dont know what.

yup thats me to.........all my aches and pains ...stiff knees and ankles ..painful shoulders...feeling run down sometimes ...multipul low grade chest infections.......all seem to stem from the time of my 1st covid jab...............

i have one part of me sayin ...dont be stupid and get the jab.......and the other part is sayin...enough is enough ..im fed up up being under par all the time....i monitor my SATS regular and they can go from 89% ...to 97%.....very up and down

4 hours ago, DUNKS said:

My wife and I look for advice on taking the jab. Who's do we take? The flat earthers or our daughters? She has 40 years in as a medical professional, and she says get it! No brainer.

"Flat Earther": A delusional person who holds irrational beliefs contrary to all available evidence.
e.g.  that mRNA injections are a safe and effective prophylaxis or treatment against Covid

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/aids-like-chronic-covid-is-taking

6 minutes ago, serrac said:

"Flat Earther": A delusional person who holds irrational beliefs contrary to all available evidence.
e.g.  that mRNA injections are a safe and effective prophylaxis or treatment against Covid

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/aids-like-chronic-covid-is-taking

far to complicated for me to understand ...sorry

On 22/09/2022 at 14:07, serrac said:

🤔

On 22/09/2022 at 19:26, serrac said:

Good for you avoiding the vaccines, why don't you let others decide for themselves without you scare mongering. PS Your sources are laughable 😅

Edited by ordnance

On 22/09/2022 at 03:52, amateur said:

I'm having mine on Friday.

Over 60 years as a type 1 diabetic. I've had 3 Covid jabs so far and I've avoided catching Covid, despite most of the family having had it.

I'm not trusting to luck.

Jabbed this morning with Moderna.

So now I've had 2 x Pfizer, 1 x Astra-Zeneca plus the Moderna

Totally painless and that cocktail ought to have some effect.

If I have any adverse effects, I will let you know.

On 22/09/2022 at 14:09, 51/50 said:

The deaths & horrific injuries caused by these bio-weapon shots are already completely off the scale & increasing at a horendous rate,i'm glad i had the sense to avoid them!

Amen......folk need to research these jabs better....just look at stillbirth ,miscarriage rates in Europe let alone excess deaths appearing now.....there's a massive elephant in the room that the MSM are ignoring.....it's been 2 years of constant brainwashing,I've been mocked and abused for my stance..I have men telling me weekly they wished they hadn't taken their jabs now....just lookk round and see who is taking COVID and ask yourselves if they're jabbed it not???? Do the sums for yourselves.....