Here comes Boris

TIGHTCHOKE

16 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

They cant be racist , theyre not white ! :lol:

But yes , youre not wrong, but that wasnt what I was getting at , its whether theyre hypocrites or not ?

Truss deserved a crack, she messed up .
Sunak will have his crack, lets see what happens, but if he messes up, its either general election , or Boris back , maybe both.
Either way , chaos will ensue, just when we dont need it, and there isnt a thing we can do about it.

Since you press me on the topic, I’d say yes they are hypocritical on that point.

Agree with everything else except the Truss point. I’m not in any way saying she’s a thicko just not fit to serve as PM, that said Boris set a precedent 😂

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

As you are to yours 👍

I can assure you that if I ever believed Farage to be racist he'd loose my support and I'm sure the very vast majority of the UK's support to. 

I'd rather split the vote and face a Labour government, than let those in the Cons who have caused all this get away with what they've done. "Democracy my ****"

Sorry but I see with different eyes:

It wasn't the cons who caused this, but the lefty media, Labour leadership and their politically allied police stooges who kicked up such a fuss over minor issues that took down the man responsible for seeing the Brexit vote carried through. Sure he was a naughty lad and took liberties, most leaders of any organisation do.

That's plotiticks for you, the left scored big time and I get it, even though I don't like it.

2 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

I don’t have a compiled list but India, Kenya & Nigeria for starters. Not sure where you’re going with this but hey ho.

Like I said it’s a perception.

The type of people you describe are amongst the racist I’ve ever met, ironic given that you and I would probably characterise them as from an ethic background themselves.

I don’t agree that Sunak wasn’t a credible option. He did a decent enough job as CoE in difficult circumstances.

I have no issue with his background and financial standing either. Deserves a crack at it imho and I’d certainly have him over Boris.

Do these same people also tell you that they come from countries with a deep seated hatred for anyone who doesn't come from thier caste/tribe/religion. Or the rampant corruption amongst thier governments. But consider us wanting to control our borders as rampant racism that leads them to express their views to you. Not exactly the sort of countries to be giving advice on domestic policies.

Edited by Rem260

50 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

Do these same people also tell you that they come from countries with a deep seated hatred for anyone who doesn't come from thier caste/tribe/religion. Or the rampant corruption amongst thier governments. But consider us wanting to control our borders as rampant racism that leads them to express their views to you. Not exactly the sort of countries to be giving advice on domestic policies.

Hope you feel better for that.

I’ve defended the perception of us to them, haven’t got the time or inclination to defend their opinion of us to you.

9 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

I don’t agree with a lot the AB says or appears to believe but that doesn’t make him wrong on everything.

Cruella is a nasty piece of work, could see that way back before her recent rise to prominence.

In my experience she’s the worst type of racist.

She is using one of the numerous falsehoods of Brexit to drive a, I was going to say dark, alternative agenda in my opinion. 

BTW it’s likely to end up with the RAF having to take “those people” to Rwanda as no sane commercial airline will touch it with a barge pole.

Whether we like it or not, Brexit grew an international opinion that we are a racist nation. The Rwanda debacle nails it for some. I’m not saying it’s 100% valid but from an outsiders perspective if the former asserts a hypothesis then the latter certainly does reinforce it.

Its possible that a high percentage of people from non white countries think most white people are racist regardless of Brexit and Rwanda.

4 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

I have no reason to doubt that squire!

The point is he doesn’t need to be overtly racist, he preys on some peoples subconscious biases and stirs such emotions. He’s very good at it, brilliant even.

You know what, according to a MIT questionnaire I’m a borderline closet racist too apparently…

It's certainly possible, very hard to tell what's in someone's head,i very much hope not though. 

I think the word racist is being stretched to cover all sorts of things it shouldn't apply to these days, sad as it diminishes the consequences for those who genuinely are. 

• 2 months later...

Hello, I've just seen that Boris intends to write his memoirs of his time of PM, Harper Collins is doing the book deal, not come up with a Title yet so I thought this would be ideal , Liar Liar Pants on Fire 🤔 any PW member think of more titles ??

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

7 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I've just seen that Boris intends to write his memoirs of his time of PM, Harper Collins is doing the book deal, not come up with a Title yet so I thought this would be ideal , Liar Liar Pants on Fire 🤔 any PW member think of more titles ??

"it all started with a dead pig".............