Another scary thing.

30-6

Well, I'm a pretty decent guy, I think , and I've been told so. I don't know why I am being punished, but listen to this and I need some advice.

Wednesday is grandkids day, and my wife was doing them some dinner, washing some veg at the sink, I was standing at her side with my 3.5 strength poundstretcher glasses on, and there was a little bit of sunshine coming through the window and then I noticed it. I THINK SHE'S GROWING A MOUSTACHE. You know the type like a 15 year old grows, soft and fluffy.

What do I do, confront her or throw my 3.5 glasses away ?

Edit to add - Ditchy, have you noticed anything like this in your harem ?

Edited by 30-6

😂 It’s just bum fluff! Everyone’s body is covered in hair, some so fine it’s only noticeable in certain light, and that’s what you’ve seen. If you tell her it’ll make her self conscious and she’ll take steps to remove it which will mean it will grow back stronger, then one day you’ll wake up and think Brian Blessed is in your bed!
Just forget it. 

I did learn years ago, when she asks do I look ok in this ( outfit ) and be honest. To be cagy with the answer, I think it's referred to as a diplomatic answer.

I hope she hasn't got any misiltoe for Christmas, perhaps a good idea is either to get some stubble myself or start chewing garlic.

3 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Well, I'm a pretty decent guy, I think , and I've been told so. I don't know why I am being punished, but listen to this and I need some advice.

Wednesday is grandkids day, and my wife was doing them some dinner, washing some veg at the sink, I was standing at her side with my 3.5 strength poundstretcher glasses on, and there was a little bit of sunshine coming through the window and then I noticed it. I THINK SHE'S GROWING A MOUSTACHE. You know the type like a 15 year old grows, soft and fluffy.

What do I do, confront her or throw my 3.5 glasses away ?

Edit to add - Ditchy, have you noticed anything like this in your harem ?

It's why Turkish men all grow mustaches so they look like there mothers lol

20 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

Are you speaking through personal experience?

Not in that region, but as a kid and with  1st appearance of bumfluff around my chiny chin chin i raided my sisters draw in the bathroom and spotted some Imac Hair remover. Thinking this will sort the stuff out, so i read the instruction as only the male species do ( "Intruction" looked at for a millisecond)

Then proceeded to spread it over my entire face, left for a minute or so, them scrapped it off with the spatula provided (i later learnt that the spatula had been previously used :cry1:) once removed the gritty like cream and a wash i checked the results in the mirror. Well the fluff had all gone, and felt like my skin was also starting to go the same way. 

I was taken to the Dr after my dad was rather concerned about the nasty rash that had just appeared all over my face, i just couldn't tell anyone about how it got there, and it was not until years later it came out. 

So i do have some experience of the nasty stuff. 

Edited by Dougy