Nitrous oxide

oowee

Just watching on the news proposals to crack down on the sale of the small gas cartridges used to get high. Apparently the gas is inhaled from a balloon. 

Anyone know how users get it out of the canister into the balloon? 🤣

Edited by oowee

1 minute ago, oowee said:

Just watching on the news proposals to crack down on the sale of the small gad cartridges used to get high. Apparently the gas is inhaled from a balloon. 

Anyone know how users get it out of the canister into the balloon? 🤣

I was watching a programme about this - There are little gizmos on general sale. The bulb goes into the gizmo, tighten it up, it pierces the bulb and it can be dispensed out the nozzle.

It seems to be the new glue sniffing 🤔

6 minutes ago, humperdingle said:

I was watching a programme about this - There are little gizmos on general sale. The bulb goes into the gizmo, tighten it up, it pierces the bulb and it can be dispensed out the nozzle.

It seems to be the new glue sniffing 🤔

Ah that explains it. There were some up the lane bu me and I thought maybe they were tapping them with a nail and hammer. 🤣

Works well in healthcare settings to help manage pain for minor procedures, out of a good size 30 litre cannister of course, not one of those little piffly shot canisters. 

Used in the social case of 'illicit stacking' the gas enables the user to gain a significant euphoric high when taken with diazepam, codeine and illicit non prescription drugs. :crazy:

4 minutes ago, samboy said:

Used to see plenty of these little canisters all over the place where i live but have not seen any for a while now

the herberts must have gone onto something else.

LAXIDO! Its a slippery slope. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jaymo said:

But can you use n2o cylinders in your co2 pistol???

You could have a good laugh 😀 . But you dare  not put it down it will float away .no idea  as to is it corrosive  to the barrels.  The pellet would come out  and just float  about all happy  . " oh I might  eventually  fly to the target " .

46 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

You could have a good laugh 😀 . But you dare  not put it down it will float away .no idea  as to is it corrosive  to the barrels.  The pellet would come out  and just float  about all happy  . " oh I might  eventually  fly to the target " .

In that case, might give it a try. 

1 minute ago, Old farrier said:

and don’t even think about a few canisters in the air condition system 😂😊

I have heard the passengers don't need it anyway 😁

reminds me of the classic Bob Monkhouse joke

"I want to pass away quietly in my sleep like my Dad, not screaming in terror like his passengers" 😆

6 minutes ago, henry d said:

Whipping cream is used too, but you need to filter it. I've seen sanitary towels used! I'm not sure what non medical NO2 does to the lungs but non medical O2 is supposed to be bad to inhale.

WHIPPING CREAM...........:w00t:............jeesus what was that used for ?????....with nitrous oxide...the mind is beyond boggling on that one