Indian Rocket

steve_b_wales

:big_boss:....AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE.....total vanity project whilst a 1/3rd of the country has permanant diaroea and still support the class system and the untouchables....to spend all that money to find water at the moons south pole when they cant even supply their own people with drinking water and chuck all their disgusting putrid rubbish and **** into the nearest river

absolutly appalling...a case of "i care not for your pridickament jack .....im suffiently provided for".........

15 minutes ago, bluesj said:

It wouldn't be so bad if they called it what it is, a bribe!

This. Exactly. The ever vital "dash" in West Africa, in French speaking areas a "dessous de table" and elsewhere "baksheesh", to the politicos and the enablers and the grifters disguised as "foreign aid". I don't like it but if we don't do it then certainly the Chinese do do it and that's why they get the infrastructure contracts in, say Nigeria, such as the Lagos to Abuja railway. Unfortunately you've got to know the rules and the unofficial rules of every game you seek to play otherwise you'll always be runner up.

Edited by enfieldspares

Never saw on the news, that prior to this, the Russians had already landed a craft on the moon days earlier. Unfortunately,,,, it crash landed !!! So 'we' [the human race] are already contaminating and polluting 'our' potential 2nd home and 'gateway' to the stars 🥴🙄

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

:big_boss:....AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE.....total vanity project whilst a 1/3rd of the country has permanant diaroea and still support the class system and the untouchables....to spend all that money to find water at the moons south pole when they cant even supply their own people with drinking water and chuck all their disgusting putrid rubbish and **** into the nearest river

absolutly appalling...a case of "i care not for your pridickament jack .....im suffiently provided for".........

I didn't go into such detail when I saw this, but it was along the same lines 😅😅😅

That's the  £33million that we saved leaving Europe

DO you remember the big red bus

They don't think our Hospitals need the money that's why we give so much away  and we got all these people coming to our country.

Sorry not a racist but when we leave our on on the streets and the old not being able to afford to live.

So why did my Grandfather  and so many more give there lives over the generations.

But I now feel we need to look after our own first

Edited by bottletopbill

On 23/08/2023 at 18:05, steve_b_wales said:

Nice to see that India has landed a rocket on the moon. Also nice to see that the £33.4 million we gave them in aid (2022-2023) was put to good use!!!!

Exactly why the **** are we giving them millions in aid when they can send a rocket to the moon, this government is a joke 

12 hours ago, armsid said:

Is it Pakistan that has anew aircraft carrier and loaded with new Mig jets supplied by Putin? More aid money wasted

We certainly do seem to dish out endless aid, where ever it ends up it has achieved the objective of aiding someones pocket?

On 23/08/2023 at 18:05, steve_b_wales said:

Nice to see that India has landed a rocket on the moon. Also nice to see that the £33.4 million we gave them in aid (2022-2023) was put to good use!!!!

Apparently the cost of the mission was under £80 million, good value you might say. Next year India could receive £120 million aid. Don't worry though our population is growing that fast the Gov will make it up due to the extra tax they'll steal, I mean take.