Remembrance sunday

ditchman

With what is going on in the world at the moment...and in particular the marches in London and the call to prayer outside the entrance to Downing street ..(also next to the Cenotaph)

i am really worried that a confrontation is looming on remembrance sunday ..............

if that happens and the Marchers turn up and upsets a very loyal respectful group of ex servicemen and women..............is going to be a reciept for violence....our ex service people will not take any **** from these people

i have phrased and worded this post carefully ...so as not to contrevine.the forum rules

be careful of your replies....as this needs to be talked about

i get the feeling we are very close to in this country to a targeted civil war..................i get the feeling it is bubbling just under the surface.......im seriously worried ...but very glad i live in the country..........

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

It's time to bring all our service personnel  back home to defend. This. County. 

trouble with that...is they are controlled by woke politicos that have been mentally and pyhisically castrated.........so they will do nothing.....and we will see this infection cover the  land............until it is left to the people to cut this sickness out of soceity

whatever way you look at it .......it aint pretty....there will be tears before bedtime

32 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

It's time to bring all our service personnel  back home to defend. This. County. 

Too late, we've already been invaded and it continues every day.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i get the feeling we are very close to in this country to a targeted civil war.

I think you're right, who's behind it though?

Seems to me that with all that's going on in the middle there's been little mention of Ukraine in the MSM lately :rolleyes:.

Edited by Wymondley

We have too many single fighting age men from parts of the world that want to destroy our way of life and do not care for anything but their own cause backed by traitors in this country that welcome them while disrespecting all our fallen HEROS from all conflicts that gave this country and citizens the freedom it has    LEST WE FORGET I HOPE NO ONE DOES   

9 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

Too late, we've already been invaded and it continues every day.

I think you're right, who's behind it though?

Seems to me that with all that's going on in the middle there's been little mention of Ukraine in the MSM lately .

Ukraine is no more than a little fracas compared to what would happen here if the burner was lit............

i rekon soonak is bricking himself...as to what maybe on the cards..........and i bet the heads of all our forces are having quiet little talks amongst themselves

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i rekon soonak is bricking himself...as to what maybe on the cards..

But ultimately his wealth and perhaps more importantly his loyalties, are not tied to this country.

That goes for a lot of those that wield power here now, in politics, business, commerce, media, the education system and the judiciary. 

14 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i bet the heads of all our forces are having quiet little talks amongst themselves

You don't think they've been got at already then?

Paranoid! me?

😉

11 hours ago, Wymondley said:

But ultimately his wealth and perhaps more importantly his loyalties, are not tied to this country.

That goes for a lot of those that wield power here now, in politics, business, commerce, media, the education system and the judiciary. 

You don't think they've been got at already then?

Paranoid! me?

😉

Seemingly, few politicos have any loyalty to anything other than the trough and associated goodies?

I don't think I could find one who I would trust with  a 50p coin.

Not sure our armed forces free to operate at home anyway?

Sadly, we have been pushed past the point of any return? 

25 minutes ago, old man said:

Not sure our armed forces free to operate at home anyway?

When I was serving, a request had to be made from either The Home Office, COBRA, or on a local level the Chief Constable. 

The Chief Constable then has to formally, in writing, hand over to the Army. Once the situation is contained the Army hands back control.

Briefly that's it, but there's a lot more to it in reality.

a lot of news time is focussing on the Cenotaph sunday........varoius sects have vocalised there support to disrupt proceedings ..especially the minits silence

this could get very nasty...and could turn the whole population of this country against each other...................not good

On 30/10/2023 at 19:55, ditchman said:

With what is going on in the world at the moment...and in particular the marches in London and the call to prayer outside the entrance to Downing street ..(also next to the Cenotaph)

i am really worried that a confrontation is looming on remembrance sunday ..............

if that happens and the Marchers turn up and upsets a very loyal respectful group of ex servicemen and women..............is going to be a reciept for violence....our ex service people will not take any **** from these people

i have phrased and worded this post carefully ...so as not to contrevine.the forum rules

be careful of your replies....as this needs to be talked about

i get the feeling we are very close to in this country to a targeted civil war..................i get the feeling it is bubbling just under the surface.......im seriously worried ...but very glad i live in the country..........

Totally agree, they are talking about mobilising a million people which is impossible to Police even with lethal force if things kick off.  What have Politicians done to this country importing millions of people who hate us with a passion. 

7 minutes ago, countryman said:

I am very sceptical that our Police could handle a full scale riot if one of these marches kicked off, they seem to have turned a blind eye all ready to a lot of what’s being chanted at these protests.

They can't handle a few Hippies blocking the road.

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

a lot of news time is focussing on the Cenotaph sunday........varoius sects have vocalised there support to disrupt proceedings ..especially the minits silence

this could get very nasty...and could turn the whole population of this country against each other...................not good

England is start to look more and more like Northern Ireland 30+ years ago. 

11 hours ago, countryman said:

I am very sceptical that our Police could handle a full scale riot if one of these marches kicked off, they seem to have turned a blind eye all ready to a lot of what’s being chanted at these protests.

A blind eye?

They have been actively assisting it by providing the many different meanings of the word Jihad as a means of appeasement. 

Everyone know what context the word is being shouted for, but look what happens if you say something true on social media that offends some professional offendee; six coppers on your door.

England looked like Northern Ireland in 1981. Liverpool saw riots more destructive and ferocious than had ever been seen in England before. The Police service were not equipped to deal with this level of violence. We did not even have riot shields and resorted to using metal bin lids. Advice was sought from the Army in Northern Ireland, on how best to deal with the situation along with riot helmets and shields. At first it was solely Mersyside Police that dealt with the situation and NOT without some serious injuries to Officers. Outside Forces were eventually called in to assist,  but it was always Merseyside Police in the front line. In the aftermath of those riots, Police 'riot' training commenced, along with personal protective equipment being issued. I hope and doubt we shall see the likes of those riots again, especially on that scale. No street lighting, buildings alight and stolen vehicles being used as battering rams, against the 'front' line. I don't doubt that today's Police Service would cope, as we did, I just hope those in charge, have the sphericals to 'get stuck in' and sort it and worry about the consequences afterwards. 

12 minutes ago, Penelope said:

A blind eye?

They have been actively assisting it by providing the many different meanings of the word Jihad as a means of appeasement. 

Everyone know what context the word is being shouted for, but look what happens if you say something true on social media that offends some professional offendee; six coppers on your door.

Don't blame the 'Coppers' but blame those that send them  !