Man caught with drugs and guns

Essex Keeper

I had a chuckle today listening to heart FM, news story about some traveller feud and skulls being dug up! As a result the police carried out raids on multiple traveller sites and found weapons, including a SUBMARINE gun :lol: I nearly ****** myself laughing.

Appparently it was still attached to the submarine , those ****** will have anything away for scrap :lol:

If those guns were legally held as they say he is a complete plonker. Cannabis growing is on the increase though, my mate in Cornwall descrbes it as the primary Cornish industry these days. When we were in Amsterdam earlier this year there were lots of shops selling seeds, thirty or more different varieties, books everything.. All those shops are making a living, paying their rent etc. Somebody must be buying them.

Per year?

Per growing season and he`d manage 3-4 grows per year.

That figure is probably a bit (if you`ll excuse the expression) high though. It might represent street value but even then it`s still pushing it.

Impossible to put a definitive value on the plants because plants and crops, just as in farming, will vary. If the plants are a low yield strain they might only produce an ounce or two each. High yield he may produce 10 ounces or possibly more per plant. Then it will depend how good he is at growing, does he use good fertilisers, does he rush things or take his time? The amount he crops will be affected by his methods.

Then he has to sell it. He could possibly have 75-100 ounces. He can sell a gram at a time for £10 but it would take forever. Even selling by the ounce that`s a lot of sales so presumably he would sell it wholesale. I`d say he`d be looking at making £10k to £16k if he can manage 6 ounces or more per plant. Even if he produces only 3 or 4 ounces per plant he`s looking at £6k+

Per growing season and he`d manage 3-4 grows per year.

That figure is probably a bit (if you`ll excuse the expression) high though. It might represent street value but even then it`s still pushing it.

Impossible to put a definitive value on the plants because plants and crops, just as in farming, will vary. If the plants are a low yield strain they might only produce an ounce or two each. High yield he may produce 10 ounces or possibly more per plant. Then it will depend how good he is at growing, does he use good fertilisers, does he rush things or take his time? The amount he crops will be affected by his methods.

Then he has to sell it. He could possibly have 75-100 ounces. He can sell a gram at a time for £10 but it would take forever. Even selling by the ounce that`s a lot of sales so presumably he would sell it wholesale. I`d say he`d be looking at making £10k to £16k if he can manage 6 ounces or more per plant. Even if he produces only 3 or 4 ounces per plant he`s looking at £6k+

You seem to know a lot about this subject. Would you care to elucidate?