And Now Mandelson Resurfaces!

TIGHTCHOKE

typical BBC doing everything it can to reverse the decision to leave its that full of left wing luvies.

i do believe that.......but also i believe that the "media" likes making news when there is not enough news around to shock people....good news dont sell........bad news does.............if you want to get power then court the media...otherwise its an uphill battle....the media dosnt care is it is good or bad for the country.....they care that it is good for the ratings......

what does annoy me is the "part" reporting of "sound bites"....not the full or back story....so they can totally spin it to suit themselves.........people are getting more and more gullible and are believing everything that comes out of the media.........

intelligence is a curse..............better to be stupid and happy ..methinks

typical BBC doing everything it can to reverse the decision to leave its that full of left wing luvies.

The BBC had their claws out for Labour in the end before the election Cameron 'won'... during the last term the BBC were constantly claiming Labour were dead, and were the only ones giving UKIP serious prime air time. So I wouldn't be so hold with your claims.

BBC is also govt./state owned - and is the mouthpiece of whomever is in power.

You might want to think about that for a minute...

I was watching the Donald Trump thing where he was talking to reporters on C-Span telling them how things are going and you get the usual daft question from the CNN guy that he puts down to fake news then later in comes the BBC that brings on another funny joke ( hers another one or something like that ) .

Then when he was asked a question by some other guy he says you have a great show but why are all of the people that you have on your show Trump haters this is where you get the fake news only talking to people who want to run me down all so BBC I thought oh most of the people was not on one side or the other all in all quite good.

That is why Mandelson is on the BBC if they did not agree with him then he probably would not be on.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

What ?

Sorry if its to complicated for you the point that I was making is much like CNN in America the BBC for the most part is very pro Europe and against Trump come to that so they tend to favour people that holds the same view that they have its just the way that they are is that simple enough for you to understand.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

Sorry if its to complicated for you the point that I was making is much like CNN in America the BBC for the most part is very pro Europe and against Trump come to that so they tend to favour people that holds the same view that they have its just the way that they are is that simple enough for you to understand.

:hmm:

Peter Mandleson is an EU commissioner earning a mega salary. When we leave he will lose his job and his salary. Its not too hard to figure out for yourself why he wants us to remain. Even if he can only muddy the waters he can spin it out for as long as possible

Edited by Vince Green

Does this means the Kinnocks earnings will go into free fall or will they simply gain a couple more pension pots? Haven't heard much from them or does Stephen do their talking these days?

a while ago................kinock et al were reported having meetings with the EU ....Topic.............protecting their pensions if we come out of the EU......

about says it all really ...