How gypsies make their money

MBW

They all have spectacular breasts.

With the exception of the "English traveller" who was a huge orange munter

Agreed , yes there are bad ones and they are the ones that get the press , even on here everyone is mentioning the ones poaching --------but no one has spoke a word about the one who is worth over a 100 million a self made man with little education but willing to graft hard.

And the same guy has told his son to earn his own money

How much tax do you think he paid making that fortune?

With the exception of the "English traveller" who was a huge orange munter

How much tax do you think he paid making that fortune?

I would think since its all at least now through legitimate business then a lot more than me and you !

I think these programmes are a mickey take to law abiding people. I was talking to an old girl recently who had the pressure clean service. I asked how it went, she said it was a fair job for a low price, i thought, wheres the catch? She said the next day she got a call from her bank saying a man had gone in and tried to cash one individual cheque for £700. She checked her cheque book in the kitchen draw, and found he had stolen the last one from the back of the cheque book. She had made him a cup of tea, went outside to give it to him and then went upstairs and got sidetracked for a few minutes. This is the sort of thing that happens without fail every time. Quite often the 'job' they are doing is just a means to bigger pickings.

Edited by unapalomablanca

If you`ve ever sat in a Benefits Agency waiting room once a month when the hoards of mums and kids come in ,,--.... thats the other side !.. & strangely being one parent family ,

and often each new baby is `registered ' in multiple counties whilst roving the countryside to register its new name -- alias blah blah ,, thats the other side !

..... and of course, child head count lending doesnt go on at all does it :whistling:

How camp was the guy selling the compost? I didn't wonder if he had grown up in a different community if he would be married to a women. I was saying to the missus about the lasses nooks, do you reckon they are all real, or do they just get them done at a young age? Still unsure!

I thought the same, he defo lacked a few vital hetro molecules.

The reason they getaway with it, is because the law leaves them alone. To scared to arrest them, no identification documents, Eurocrats who believe thay are a maligned race, and idiots who think thay are going to get a great job because they put 'Motorway Maintenence' on the top of their new Transits. And last but not least because Inland Revenue, Customs & Excise, now HMRC won't go near them to claim tax or vat, because they don't have anything in their name, and don't bother going to court. This Nation is knackered!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on UKIP!!

Oh! and remember end of this year every Roma in Rumania will be heading here, then you watch the crime rate sore.

George the bloke selling compost lives not far from me and is quiet well known. Though he has been married in the past there is a reason he doesnt live on the local site which is a couple of hundred yards from where he lives. Lets just say some of his ways arent the Gypsy way!!

The thing that really gets my goat is that these program's about them are just glorifying them, making them look like poor misunderstood folk, wish there was a program about the reality of them and the effects they have on an area they set up camp but I suppose at least they're not all laughing it up on the rock n roll...... Or so it seems

there is..its called crimewatch

I am shocked at you lot maligning a hard working ethnic minority, a part of our rich cultural heritage who are only trying make an honest living and enrich our environment thereby enhancing all of our lives.

And if you believe that statement :whistling::whistling::lol::lol::no::no:

When we had our Tammy she was a booger for little old pikie women selling paper flowers etc door to door. Never seen a little old 70 odd year old run so fast.

The reason they getaway with it, is because the law leaves them alone. To scared to arrest them, no identification documents, Eurocrats who believe thay are a maligned race, and idiots who think thay are going to get a great job because they put 'Motorway Maintenence' on the top of their new Transits. And last but not least because Inland Revenue, Customs & Excise, now HMRC won't go near them to claim tax or vat, because they don't have anything in their name, and don't bother going to court. This Nation is knackered!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on UKIP!!

Oh! and remember end of this year every Roma in Rumania will be heading here, then you watch the crime rate sore.

That is exactly right. And yet if you read the ACPO guidelines on travellers there is everything in it to deal with them properly, i.e. treat them just as you would anyone else.

Sometime around 1996 an old fashioned sergeant I worked with who had nothing to prove and did the job as it should be done showed me how to get rid of gypsies. The two of us went round to a newly set up camp and introduced ourselves to the head man. Paul was very quietly spoken for a big bloke and he told the head man that he would have no trouble from the police as long as they behaved themselves and obeyed the law. Obviously the head man agreed to this. Then Paul told him that we would call round tomorrow to make sure that all the kids had been registered for the local schools and that we would be bringing some DSS people to advise them on their claims and we would be on hand to help with the identification and any problems. We were also bringing some people from the council cleansing and rates department to assess their needs and rate of council tax. And, finally he said that as there had been a lot of vehicle theft lately we would be accompanied by the stolen vehicle squad who would give a demonstration as to what to look for when buying caravans and vehicles, erased chassis numbers, altered documents, etc. So, off we went having told a load of lies that the superintendent would have crapped himself over if he had known and next day the gypsies had gone. I repeated the same tactics successfully several times over the following years.

The reason it is not more widespread is that every police decision is made on the basis of the senior officer's next promotion board and they are all running scared of being thought of as discriminating against minorities. Ironically the ACPO manual on travellers argues that they should be treated the same, so how is taking the action that thy would take against you and me discriminatory?