please help our little soldier

ROBLATCH

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

poop there must be a gas leak in my house !!!!

because during reading the last few posts inc the pics I,m sure my eyes started to water slightly .........................

jest aside brill news rob a massive pat on the back mate hope he enjoys Disney as undoubtably he will

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just to let you know our little warrior mason gained he,s angel wings at 3.25am yesterday morning,Having known what the poor little fella went through is just unbearable for me let alone he,s Dad Andrew & Mam Carol along with all other family members.

Don't really know what to say , , Mason was some man no boy he's a hero in my eyes He's been through so much pain , gone far to soon , my heart goes out to all who knew and helped little mason , i have met some tough cookies but he tops them all , no one should suffer what he has been put through , you will always be in my heart my Little friend ,im glad i had chance to meet you and share some of those smiles and laughter by your side , good night god bless Mason love Robert

I will be Holding another fundraising event on friday 22nd july to help the family with funeral costs,Im devasted writing this.

Edited by ROBLATCH

Oh my god! Im so sad hearing this & often wondered how this little fella was doing.Every time i see Hamilton or someone mentions F1 those pictures of Lewis holding the little fella come straight to me.Wow knocked for six to be honest and i dont even know him.I think this little soldier hit a lot of PW lads in the heart when this post 1st come to light.I think we all take things for granted somtimes and this just puts any **** in my life into prospective i can tell ya.

God bless you little man & god bless your parents.Roblatch your an absolute star mate & an inspiration for the support you have given this little fella's family.Let me know where and when you hold the event because i for one would like to shake you hand.

Dave

Oh my god! Im so sad hearing this & often wondered how this little fella was doing.Every time i see Hamilton or someone mentions F1 those pictures of Lewis holding the little fella come straight to me.Wow knocked for six to be honest and i dont even know him.I think this little soldier hit a lot of PW lads in the heart when this post 1st come to light.I think we all take things for granted somtimes and this just puts any **** in my life into prospective i can tell ya.

God bless you little man & god bless your parents.Roblatch your an absolute star mate & an inspiration for the support you have given this little fella's family.Let me know where and when you hold the event because i for one would like to shake you hand.

Dave

Wow thank you have summed it so well. You have chosen words many of us would have longed to say, but could not find. One of the pictures that was shown of the wee man what a beautiful young man he was .. R I P.