Topgear - Merged Threads

Davyo

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things just seem to be getting better and better. First we leave the EU and now Evans has quit.

I watched the first episode and that was almost enough for me, then started to watch another just to make sure and saw him introduce Matt LeBlanc by running back through the crowd to high five him and then run back again like an excited 8 year old.. I cringed and felt as embarrassed as LeBlanc looked, turned it over and haven't watched it since.

What I want to know is why the bbc still let him on radio, why the police haven't raided his house and filmed it and why haven't they openly accused him of historic sexual offences. They did it to everyone else, most of whom were proven innocent.

Is he too big for the beeb and the police to take on?

Somewhat ironic that the last feature of this series was a long jump competition. In hindsight a high jump would have been more appropriate for Evans.

Although I`m not a rabid hater of Evans he really didn`t come across well on the show and I`ll be glad to see the back of him.

If Jenson retires from F1 then he`d make a good replacement. Other than that though I`m struggling to think of anyone.

I know of three that would be perfect..............

Somewhat ironic that the last feature of this series was a long jump competition. In hindsight a high jump would have been more appropriate for Evans.

Although I`m not a rabid hater of Evans he really didn`t come across well on the show and I`ll be glad to see the back of him.

If Jenson retires from F1 then he`d make a good replacement. Other than that though I`m struggling to think of anyone.

There's only one man that can lead this show and that's Ant & Dec. They have personality, aren't abrasive, fairly knowledgeable about cars, they excel where it matters which is putting the audience and other presenters at ease and they'll be a fantastic laugh as interviewers.

Don't know whether they can write scripts but I literally think a part time chef could do better than the current one so not a deal breaker.