worst gun (merged)

kody

In respect of being the worst because it was the only gun I've regretted buying, and not because there was something wrong with it, would have to be a Zoli Golden Falcon. Zoli guns are vastly improved nowadays though.

I could shoot ok with it, but it wasn't long before I realised it wasn't a very desirable gun and had little or no following, and it's brand new novelty soon wore off. Had to almost give it away!

Beretta ultralight, had it for just under a year but spent far too much time in the gunsmith getting the ejectors fixed all the time. Lost faith in it and got shot of it. So glad I did. Now have a cheapo hatsan pump action and in the 2000 rounds I've put through it I have not had a single issue! It's happy to be fed on any cartridge I put through it too!!

Being vertically challenged I always used to tend towards light guns with short barrels, but took things to the extreme about 40 years ago when I traded my lovely little AYA25 boxlock for a 5lb 9oz English side by side 12 bore BLE. The gun started out its life as a 2 inch chambered job when lightweight guns were popular in the 20s or 30s but had been re chambered and proofed to take 21/2 inch cartridges. The gun felt great and handled like a dream, but obviously kicked like a demented mule, even with the lightest loads.

Consequently its acquisition was not one of my best decisions in life so I got rid of it at the first opportunity.

I noticed however, that it remained in the gunshops rack where I sold it for many years thereafter, so obviously there were shooters about with far greater knowledge of physics than me !!

OB

A pristine tikka 595 turn out to have a few marks on the outside which was fine but the bore was immaculately smooth doubt you'd find a single land in it.

Well after an expensive rebarrel it turn into a nice stalking rifle but I never forgave it and lacked confidence in it so sold it. Still see the guy who's still shooting it and loving it.

Marlin 39TDS lever action .22.

Rarely went bang, rarely ejected and patterned like a poor quality shotgun.

I am really really sorry for whoever bought it off me ad hope you only wanted it to look at.

I also have a single barrel Cooey that doesn't often go bang and falls to bits when it does. The Marlin made it look like a Purdey.