Favourite tool/gadget

scobydog

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big tool-JD 6120 loader tractor, it's fun to push things over and snip things in the 3in1 bucket. But if I'm doing the medic bit of my job (on Newmarket racehorse training grounds) my leatherman raptor shears, there aren't many bits of clothing or boots they I can't cut off with those! Even had to lend them to a paramedic today to cut a girls riding boots off!

power washer..................its the best thing for sweeping leaves up in the autumn........blasts the gutters out.....washes out engine blocks.......cleans the slabs......cuts the grass on the edge of the paths.....cleans all the mud off the landy chassis.......cleans the rugs in the summer........cleans the doormats....cleans the mowers....and strimmmers,.........

....the list goes on... :good::good:

also cleans mastic clingers off his ***** :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rampant rabbit ! Sorry wrong forum

:lol::lol:

My red all steel shovel, it's removed all the plasterer,skirtings,architraves, door frames, polystyrene tiles from the ceilings, moss from my roof,mixed cement,concrete,scraped them horrid melamine tiles off the kitchen floor,dug out for the fence posts,scraped the tarmac off the drive etc. I would be lost without it.