USA drop 21000 lb bomb in Afghanistan

sportsbob

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It,s what the Russki,s have done in Syria ,using up tons of old bombs and missiles out of storage.Ivan dont waste a bean and so have a few bits n bobs in storage to lob at anyone Assad doesnt like .I would imagine uncle sam has similar stocks of WOO whats under this cover and who can we throw it at .60 years of cold war has generated a few tons of unused bang boom and doom that hasnt seen the light of day .

When Ping Pong explodes his next nuke i think Mr Trump might send him a few samples to try FOC and then it,s hard hat time all round :ninja:

One has to think that they are looking for ways to use some of there old bombs and rockets as they are getting so old according to the Russions lots of the Tomahalk missiles did not hit there target from what I have seen on TV for 60 missiles sent off there was not much damage.

Could be right about the age thing but thinking on that the Trump is probably a big shareholder in Raytheon, who probably made the cruisers it could be a nice little earner too?

The fact that the damage was limited could have been by design and programming,

Just enough stick not too much?

Personally not sure the electronic guidance systems suffers with age as over there would be kept ready to go, over here it's nearly all been disposed of on the basis of us being too cultured to use them or to a mate called Sid the scrap for a few quid for the tea fund.

We could always borrow something. :hmm:

Edited by old man

It's 90 on sky news as well! Looks like they hit the right spot?

That number is from an Afghan regional governor in Nandarhar, I.S. say they had no casualties. Both have about the same amount of credibility, and cant both be right, and the way things are at the mo I'd have to see the casualties before I believed any of it. Even then I'd be sceptical

That number is from an Afghan regional governor in Nandarhar, I.S. say they had no casualties. Both have about the same amount of credibility, and cant both be right, and the way things are at the mo I'd have to see the casualties before I believed any of it. Even then I'd be sceptical

Personally I'm not saying I believe it!....I'm merely reporting the reports!

9760 kg equals 9.760 tonnes... How is it possible to contain 11 tonns of explosives? :hmm:

Oh no !!!

The Americans are now facing a prosecution for dropping a bomb this not the correct weight.

Being 1.24 tonns light will no doubt drop Trump right in the doo daa !

He's gonna wish he'd checked the scales before he sent it.