2017 Drought Warning!

TIGHTCHOKE

I remember the 2012 drought, its identical to now, 4 weeks without a soaking then doom and gloom, last time, the ban came in, and a week later it rained solidly for months, what a **** country, California just survived a 7 year drought.

I wouldn't care if it stayed dry for a whole year, sick to death of the ****** rain.

In that case it'll **** down from September onwards.

This has been in the offing for some time. A few weeks ago it was announced that the temperature and rainfall patterns for this year have followed that of the drought of '76. could be some dry times ahead, sadly

Comi

:lol: There are eight of them washing cars in our unit yard as fast as they pull in, 9 hours per day 7 days per week. Coining it in. :good:

Coming over here taking our water AND the jobs no British person will do, how dare they !

if you think about it, the immigrant idea isn't so far fetched, water is infrastructure, if the infrastructure is designed for a few million less people, then its going to be a lot more sensitive in a dry spell. It isn't just human consumption, its the concrete that is laid, the car washing etc etc.

It is almost identical to 2012, I remember the ban came in for a week, and it wouldn't stop raining.

I rather like it dry, I just wish the grey would disappear.