Work trousers

NorfolkAYA

A mate now wears Decathlon walking trousers - he said they are cheap enough to write off if needs be but being designed for walking allow a good range of movement and dry super quick.

He said it beats wearing his old thick site trousers that weighed a ton when wet, took ages to dry and had to be worn well past their best due to the price

I have a pair of Aldi at the moment on trial and they have been through the wash twice so far and seem OK...certainly for the price. Dickies I have never had a problem with, they tend to fall apart from wash and wear over many months/years. Work trousers by nature are usually made fairly full to enable bending etc.

Asda were doing dickies for a tenner a pair last month, I bought 3 pairs ,

The first pair are still worth wearing but not suitable for management meetings,

Sod management , I had a meeting in them on Friday , along with a sweat stained tesco shirt,

Flynny

Only use snickers work trousers don't shrink in the wash and have rip proof material . Have great pockets for knee pads are a little more exspensive but you defiantly get what you pay for .

I'll happily pay £80+ for trousers I wear 12+ hours everyday

Only use snickers work trousers don't shrink in the wash and have rip proof material . Have great pockets for knee pads are a little more exspensive but you defiantly get what you pay for .

I'll happily pay £80+ for trousers I wear 12+ hours everyday

I'd have to argue with you sorry. Snickers have the *** rip out . You look on any site and snickers are always torn.