London attack

Me matt

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know, no one dares to it.

I know. And it could get alot worse if someone becomes home secretary next friday...

Police confirmed dealing with incident!

Some reports of a man being arrested and on handcuffs, also rumours of a knife attack??

Any confirmations?

Best wishes to all those there :(

No real confirmation, apart from a white van came off the road onto pavement

I hope no one has been killed. I will add that just because someone is of any religion it doesn't make then a nut job.

These people are just plain brain washed morons.

We will know the full story tomorrow I hope and hopefully all the victims will return home safe.

I hope no one has been killed. I will add that just because someone is of any religion it doesn't make then a nut job.

These people are just plain brain washed morons.

We will know the full story tomorrow I hope and hopefully all the victims will return home safe.

Fatalities at London Bridge.

Three incidents do far.

Not looking good.....

Met. saying don't jump to conclusions.

Mmm, ok.

Must be the Welsh separatists. Or ETA. Or continuity-CND?

Nah....got a real funny feeling it's NONE OF THE ABOVE

Same day as Manchester concert for victims of the bombing?

Here's what happens next;

Loads of reporters will be on air live at the scene and waffle on about what they can see as they have no real information.

Massive floral tributes

Candle lit vigils

Buildings in several capitals will be illuminated with the union Jack

Khan will say we must get used to this sort of incident in our major cities

Politicians will wring their hands and state that their thoughts are with the victims and their families.

Until the next time

I believe it's time this medieval savagery was met with the modern day equivalent.

Edited by fern01

Here's what happens next;

Loads of reporters will be on air live at the scene and waffle on about what they can see as they have no real information.

Massive floral tributes

Candle lit vigils

Buildings in several capitals will be illuminated with the union Jack

Khan will say we must get used to this sort of incident in our major cities

Politicians will wring their hands and state that their thoughts are with the victims and their families.

Until the next time

I believe it's time this medieval savagery was met with the modern day equivalent.

well, well said fern :good:

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Newst this a.m. 05:00

6 Dead 30 taken to hospital + 3 terrorists shot dead by police.

Van driven at people on London Bridge, 3 men jump out and start attacking people using knives.

Heaven help the innocent, this will go on and on unless the authorities do something positive, what that may be I really don't know. Does anyone? including the government.

Thoughts with all affected.

It's long past the time our leaders took the gloves off. At least the police shot them dead, no trial required. If this was in the states I'm sure Trump would be doing something and not giving a dam about hurting some people's sensitive feelings.

Let's face it we're are basically at war, let's start treating it as such.

Edited by figgy

This is getting a joke now. As other have said. Gloves need to come off. Stuff Brussels and their human rights. Fire with fire is what is needed now I'm afraid to say. All another avenues have been exhausted now.

It's going to only get worse now.

One big problem with gloves off.

Who are we fighting. They walk among us, hidden in everyday life.

Undoubtably these people will have been known to the security services. Like all of the others so far. They should have been 'dealt with'. The snowflakes will say "oh you can't do that", "human rights" and "it's not the British way". I don't care. There are 3,000 people known to the security services and these 3,000 can't be tracked 24/7. Therefore reduce the 3,000 to a number that can.