Just about had enough

Harnser

I'm only a boy at 57 years of age and in all my time I've never come across such a load of totally incompetent and useless tossers.

All of 'em blind , gutless and uninspiring.

Don't beat about the bush. Tell it as it is. :good: I'm 75 and things have not changed, they will promise you the world until they get in. :yes:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't beat about the bush. Tell it as it is. :good: I'm 75 and things have not changed, they will promise you the world until they get in. :yes:

bloody hell........75 eh !..................i bet you voted against the Corn Tax...who was the PM then...Wellington........... :whistling:

I employ a lot of young people, the average age is early 20s and most of them are voting labour, the promise to increase the living wage and get rid of student loans is a vote winner.

But did you tell them if that happens you might have to let some of them go?

Agree, I am shocked how many of my guys have suddenly taken an interest in the election and also voting for Labour, Labour have reached out to the young voters very well which could prove decisive on Thursday

What they don't seem to realize is they are the ones that will be paying for it for the rest of their lives when the UK does a Greece.

Agree, I am shocked how many of my guys have suddenly taken an interest in the election and also voting for Labour, Labour have reached out to the young voters very well which could prove decisive on Thursday

Only if they can be bothered to actually turn out and vote. Most likely, as in the referendum, their numbers will be low.

Oh don't worry . They won't vote they are too interested in other things to bother to turn out and vote .

Harnser

I'm utterly sick of it, along with the usual social media punditry going on in the background causing arguments and breaking friendships.

Lets just go to the polls, mark our choice and have done with it all.

I feel exactly the same. We have long since moved away from any semblance of quality debate and it is nothing other than hollow soundbites, naive idealism and unbridled vitriol.

I'm utterly sick of it, along with the usual social media punditry going on in the background causing arguments and breaking friendships.

I'm in work so can't see it but I can guess, one person tries to talk why everyone else shouts over them? Very grown up.

Roll on Thursday

Lets just go to the polls, mark our choice and have done with it all.

I've never seen and heard so much drivel coming from political parties. Labour - I have a great fear for that group getting in power, more because of who is currently head of the party and what we don't know about his plans for where we will go with them in the future - look at the mess Bliar made when Labour was last in power and took us into another war. I feel if Corbyn gets in power we will become the worst kind of left wing country possible. Does he really think he can lead the country if he gets in? (No senior Labour politicians seem to want to back him). Enough I'm getting worked up thinking about all this.

:no::unhappy::|:no:;)

Pushkin :sad1:

It was interesting last night, Nicola Sturgeon said it proven that increases in top rated tax payers tax doesn't bring in more revenue, and actually decrease it. Which contradicts Corbin and Labour policy. And I would imagine would cause turmoil in the non collaboration she said she would do last night after saying she wouldn't the other day.

U turn ?? Surely not.

jpigeon3 Posted Today, 09:40 AM

It was interesting last night, Nicola Sturgeon said it proven that increases in top rated tax payers tax doesn't bring in more revenue, and actually decrease it. Which contradicts Corbin and Labour policy. And I would imagine would cause turmoil in the non collaboration she said she would do last night after saying she wouldn't the other day.

U turn ?? Surely not.

When Liebour were really all about the working person and the inequality of wages etc; I think at that time taking a greater tax cut from the wealthy was a reasonable thing to help balance things a bit better but, over the years they have never tumbled to the fact that the inequality is no longer as bad and they have already milked the better off too much. Income levels are still different - women have still to get full income parity in many areas of the UK - and at all levels - so what happened about all the hot air Liebour and others spouted about getting this sorted. Glasgow is currently under the legal threat of action if they do not create parity in the workforce wages/salaries for women. Glasgow once a great stronghold for Liebour took their eye off the ball and lost their power. Blooming (note how polite I am being?) disgusting all looking to get power and income for themselves but have already ruined the country with their stupidity and desperation to show themselves as a great power on the political stage - when we still have areas of gross poverty and very little concrete plans or actions to sort that out and help re-motivate people in this day and age. :/ We haeva
I need to stop reading threads about politics in this country :rolleyes:
Pushkin :yes:

Of all the hype and lies from polititions trying to save their place at the trough . I hope a lot of them have to look for a proper job come next Thursday ,many will be busy getting their CVs up to date . Let's get it over with and get back to normal , Dianna Abbott as Home Secretary , dear god no .

Harnser

Hi Harnser,as I've said on here before JC has had her in more positions than Home Secretary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpigeon3 Posted Today, 09:40 AM

U turn ?? Surely not.

When Liebour were really all about the working person and the inequality of wages etc; I think at that time taking a greater tax cut from the wealthy was a reasonable thing to help balance things a bit better but, over the years they have never tumbled to the fact that the inequality is no longer as bad and they have already milked the better off too much. Income levels are still different - women have still to get full income parity in many areas of the UK - and at all levels - so what happened about all the hot air Liebour and others spouted about getting this sorted. Glasgow is currently under the legal threat of action if they do not create parity in the workforce wages/salaries for women. Glasgow once a great stronghold for Liebour took their eye off the ball and lost their power. Blooming (note how polite I am being?) disgusting all looking to get power and income for themselves but have already ruined the country with their stupidity and desperation to show themselves as a great power on the political stage - when we still have areas of gross poverty and very little concrete plans or actions to sort that out and help re-motivate people in this day and age. :/ We haeva

I need to stop reading threads about politics in this country :rolleyes:

Pushkin :yes:

Years ago I was a Union rep believe it or not! We were told then that equal pay for men and women would bring men's wages down to that of women rather than raise women's wages to the level of men's.

That prophesy has proved to be remarkably accurate

I feel exactly the same. We have long since moved away from any semblance of quality debate and it is nothing other than hollow soundbites, naive idealism and unbridled vitriol.

It seems that people are happy with it.

I only seem to see kids being interviewed or people who it seems whole life is spent in the pub.

The rubbish being talked is unbelievable.