(Former) Bikers Will Get This

Danger-Mouse

been riding bikes for 45 years now and still love it been through the wife mortgate 2 kids and still got the lot I raced sidecars for 8 years in my 20s great times over the years I have had some great fast bikes just wish I would have kept a few my old two strokes are worth a fortune now I now ride a Honda nt700 boring bikes but reliable I average 20 k miles a year and I ride all year round non of this not in the winter lark

i gave up my bikes 11 years ago due to having kids, but now time is ticking i thought what the heck and bought myself a zx6r... Not sure what the wife thought about this as just went and got one :-) Can't believe how much i have missed two wheels and love being back on the road again

Born again biker

I had bikes when i was younger but that was when there was a real biker scene which there does not seem to be now, hence I haven't had any urge to have another since my last one that I bought brand new in 1991 from Southport superbikes (Kawasaki zephyr) I have no interest in plastic bikes trying to look like race bikes and as for full race leathers...dont get me started.

been riding bikes for 45 years now and still love it been through the wife mortgate 2 kids and still got the lot I raced sidecars for 8 years in my 20s great times over the years I have had some great fast bikes just wish I would have kept a few my old two strokes are worth a fortune now I now ride a Honda nt700 boring bikes but reliable I average 20 k miles a year and I ride all year round non of this not in the winter lark

I've still got most of my old two strokes, 14 of 'em. I keep thinking about selling the odd 'un, but never seem to manage it. More likely to add another bike. Been hanging my nose over a speed triple, or maybe a superduke?

i gave up my bikes 11 years ago due to having kids, but now time is ticking i thought what the heck and bought myself a zx6r... Not sure what the wife thought about this as just went and got one :-) Can't believe how much i have missed two wheels and love being back on the road again

Born again biker

Always been a Kawasaki man myself. Had a GPZ 350, when i passed my test 20 years or so back. Then X2 ZZR 600's, then X2, ZX6R 600's. The last being the best one for me. The BH1 model ZX6R.

Great fun! I could have one if i wanted i suppose..... But after going to so many bad 'motorcycle vs Car' collisions when i was a copper, it's like everyone seems to be out to kill you! Granted, 'defensive riding' is the way to be, but after looking at the carnage, and then telling the family the 'bad' news so many times, (especially in the summertime) it just put me off. And emphasizes the vulnerability..... Having said that, it's just one person's opinion. And i still love the sound of a bike screaming past me. So good luck to all you bikers! :good:

I had bikes when i was younger but that was when there was a real biker scene which there does not seem to be now, hence I haven't had any urge to have another since my last one that I bought brand new in 1991 from Southport superbikes (Kawasaki zephyr) I have no interest in plastic bikes trying to look like race bikes and as for full race leathers...dont get me started.

You've clearly never ridden a modern bike they aren't trying "look" like a race bike.