Climate Change

KB1

Just looked at three or four photographs of this Swedish lass Thunberg. Now I have always advocated to look at someones eyes, they tell you a lot about them. Twenty eight years of dealing with dodgy folks taught me this as a very solid way of judging the nature of the person I was dealing with.  Take a look yourselves and tell me if I am wrong but I find her eyes scary.

Edited by Walker570

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Retsdon said:

Why shouldn't she be contemptuous?

You get out of bed on the wrong side today or just bored and looking for an argument?

Blaming older folk for ruining her childhood. We did'nt choose to replace glass bottles with plastic one's, same goes for paper carrier bags. Its younger people who who have all the electronic devices and designer trainers yada yada.

I could go on for yonks but it would acheive frick all apart from humouring you. Sorry but this is about the worst response I've seen from you. I'm very surprised - shame on you for being so luvvie this morning. Can't you go and play on the Brexit thread?

I'm about ready for bed after sorting out some laser illuminators and am not going to let you set me off on one.  

17 hours ago, wymberley said:

How did they do that? If there had been global warming then surely the ice would have melted.

On the internet some were there are graphs showing temperature and co2 levels, but the co2 Level is following the rise of temperature against time out of sync.

I'm only a raggy assed electrician ( retired  ) so that's my take on it 

55 minutes ago, vmaxphil said:

On the internet some were there are graphs showing temperature and co2 levels, but the co2 Level is following the rise of temperature against time out of sync.

I'm only a raggy assed electrician ( retired  ) so that's my take on it 

Pay no heed to me, I'm only a red necked old rigger also retired who wouldn't have a clue.:oops:

10 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Just looked at three or four photographs of this Swedish lass Thunberg. Now I have always advocated to look at someones eyes, they tell you a lot about them. Twenty eight years of dealing with dodgy folks taught me this as a very solid way of judging the nature of the person I was dealing with.  Take a look yourselves and tell me if I am wrong but I find her eyes scary.

Its not just her eyes, its her whole face, I hate that sour face she pulls.

21 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

Not sure how her appearance invalidates her message. But then I’m ordinary looking and not a well hung stud muffin like most pw members. It must be difficult for perfect specimens to take the opinions of the less blessed seriously.

You've obviously seen the pics of me 😅

22 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Greta really is a one off....she is a child, apparently born with the experience to tell everyone things she cannot have any personal knowledge of!

Easy enough for her to get the knowledge. All she has to do is read Climate Change: The Facts which is written by scientists, real ones, not the politically biased vest pocket "experts" who reinforce the anti west agenda spouted by the IPCC.

51 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

Not sure how her appearance invalidates her message. But then I’m ordinary looking and not a well hung stud muffin like most pw members. It must be difficult for perfect specimens to take the opinions of the less blessed seriously.

+1 (except the stud muffin bit 😛) - boils down to attacking the person rather than their policies or views. A well trodden path and popular approach.

21 minutes ago, butchdickason said:

She is not the inocent caring little girl she portrays, her remark Politicians should be put against the wall proves it in my opinion, her reply when questioned was that it was the translation from her native langage to English is doubtful in my opinion.

Shes a puppet, reading from a script.
A script that someone has given to her, coached her to read.

Its obvious from the way she speaks, the inflections in her voice , the parts that call for 'passion' are probably underlined, on the writing that is always in front of her.

My belief is she understands very little of what she is being coerced to say, take her away from her scripts and she struggles to remain coherent.

She has been carefully selected for her disability, and her looks, mindful of the criticism that would undoubtably come her way, and the counter argument that she is ' just a 16 year old girl with a disability' HOW DARE YOU !

Whatever you believe about climate change, its a cynical ploy to use a girl of such vulnerability to further your agenda.

1 hour ago, Westward said:

Easy enough for her to get the knowledge. All she has to do is read Climate Change: The Facts which is written by scientists, real ones, not the politically biased vest pocket "experts" who reinforce the anti west agenda spouted by the IPCC.

That isn’t her knowledge, born from experience...it’s someone else’s.....and the scientists differ on their “interpretation” of the climate change “evidence”

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

You've obviously seen the pics of me 😅

SPLUUUTTTTTTTTERRR!!!!!!   Do you mind mel...I just almost spurted my coffee all over the screen.

I really do not understand her message...she has never mentioned to my mind anyhting about controlling population growth which is the major factor by far in what will destroy this beautiful planet of ours. 

2 hours ago, butchdickason said:

She is not the inocent caring little girl she portrays, her remark Politicians should be put against the wall proves it in my opinion, her reply when questioned was that it was the translation from her native lanagage to English is doubtful in my opinion.

That was simply a difference in language and translation rather than an intent as we would read it in english. 

6 hours ago, SpringDon said:

Don’t think anyone said it did?

5 hours ago, Walker570 said:

SPLUUUTTTTTTTTERRR!!!!!!   Do you mind mel...I just almost spurted my coffee all over the screen.

I really do not understand her message...she has never mentioned to my mind anyhting about controlling population growth which is the major factor by far in what will destroy this beautiful planet of ours. 

Yeah yeah,  you read well hung stud muffin ,and instantly thought of me 😆.