Demonstrations in london

TRINITY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, old'un said:

Are the people in the queue just arrogant (the law does not apply to them) or are they just not bothered about catching the C-19 virus.

TBH - I don't know - just showing the photo outside the Nike shop in Oxford St. yesterday - perhaps their old trainers have been worn down with all the protest marches they may have been on

4 minutes ago, discobob said:

TBH - I don't know - just showing the photo outside the Nike shop in Oxford St. yesterday - perhaps their old trainers have been worn down with all the protest marches they may have been on

No, they all misheard it as two centimetres!

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

But it's a picture? We don't know what's been said, they could have repeatedly told him to move away? They haven't clubbed him to the ground.

One of the videos I saw yesterday was really bad, a big white bloke being repeatedly hit with a stick by a black policeman,  think they had tasered him already,  he was just stood there with his hands, up, I've no idea what was going on.

Was that the other way around it would have been in every paper, but it could be an old video someone has posted?

I saw a picture and video. The pictures and videos can be used in isolation to drive an agenda, as appears to be case with that one, but again, taking it at face value does not paint the US cops in a good light.

9 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I saw a picture and video. The pictures and videos can be used in isolation to drive an agenda, as appears to be case with that one, but again, taking it at face value does not paint the US cops in a good light.

Someone his age should not of been anywhere near this type demonstration/riot.

This is an interesting one. In my view his age is irrelevant. Either it was wrong to push him over or it wasn't. But there might be more to this than meets the eye. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-says-pushed-buffalo-protester-could-be-antifa-provocateur-who-fell-harder-was

It's very seldom that I agree with Trump, but I think he might be right with this one.

23 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

It's that foreign metric system; no one would mix up Yards and Inches .........

But their doing as the Yanks do, who still use imperial measurements. 

52 minutes ago, discobob said:

Why what ever do you mean 🤣🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

This is an interesting one. In my view his age is irrelevant. Either it was wrong to push him over or it wasn't. But there might be more to this than meets the eye. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-says-pushed-buffalo-protester-could-be-antifa-provocateur-who-fell-harder-was

It's very seldom that I agree with Trump, but I think he might be right with this one.

Interesting link…His age maybe the relevant reason why he lost his balance so easy.

21 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Law of averages and yes, by all accounts, hell has frozen over 🤣

1 hour ago, discobob said:

The photo shows mostly BAME youths who crave Nike and seem to feel distancing rules don't apply to them. BAME people seem to bring it onto themselves by ignoring the rules if that image is anything to go by - but of course it victimisation innit bruvs.

8 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

The photo shows mostly BAME youths who crave Nike and seem to feel distancing rules don't apply to them. BAME people seem to bring it onto themselves by ignoring the rules if that image is anything to go by - but of course it victimisation innit bruvs.

I wonder if you were to really put your mind to it how good an example of everyday racial stereotyping you could come up with when you can make one this good without, I expect, even trying.

27 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I'm not sure I like understand your point, do you actually believe the colour of someone's skin has anything to do with how they act? If you don't, I think you should correct yourself.

22 minutes ago, grrclark said:

I wonder if you were to really put your mind to it how good an example of everyday racial stereotyping you could come up with when you can make one this good without, I expect, even trying.

:good:

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I'm not sure I like understand your point, do you actually believe the colour of someone's skin has anything to do with how they act? If you don't, I think you should correct yourself.

:good::good:

11 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Yes they are just having small chit chat . Till the next rally . Can you not start another project . This is getting boring 😀

the mole traps come tomorrow....:good: see you in DIY

57 minutes ago, grrclark said:

So here is a question,  we are told that this virus has more effect on the Bame group, we're told that there needs to be an investigation as to why this is, are we supposed to think that none of the lads in these pictures have been told or do they not give a rats ####

So Saturday we have BLM marches and demos with statues and monuments covered up, rioting and violence,  but then monday when the shops open it's a free for all, BL(don't)M.

I realise this is a small group, but someone tell me why I should listen to what BLM are saying or why the government should change anything when a sports shop opening shows how people really feel, push your way in because trainers matter.

We have personally been avoiding any ques, anywhere that might be busy, this is despite us not expecting to be affected,  if it was a case of white people aged 30-50 are most likely to be affected you wouldn't find me anywhere near something as irrelevant as a sports shop.

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

The photo shows mostly BAME youths who crave Nike and seem to feel distancing rules don't apply to them. BAME people youths seem to bring it onto themselves by ignoring the rules if that image is anything to go by - but of course it victimisation innit bruvs.

OK, I should have said BAME youths, and if anyone can't see what is obvious to so many of us, specsavers might be worth a visit. :yay:

Just now, Mice! said:

So here is a question,  we are told that this virus has more effect on the Bame group, we're told that there needs to be an investigation as to why this is, are we supposed to think that none of the lads in these pictures have been told or do they not give a rats ####

So Saturday we have BLM marches and demos with statues and monuments covered up, rioting and violence,  but then monday when the shops open it's a free for all, BL(don't)M.

I realise this is a small group, but someone tell me why I should listen to what BLM are saying or why the government should change anything when a sports shop opening shows how people really feel, push your way in because trainers matter.

We have personally been avoiding any ques, anywhere that might be busy, this is despite us not expecting to be affected,  if it was a case of white people aged 30-50 are most likely to be affected you wouldn't find me anywhere near something as irrelevant as a sports shop.

It's difficult to legislate against public stupidity and you can't help some people (see above for proof of that) 🙄