Channel Migrants

ditchman

21 minutes ago, JKD said:

But I did hear someone on the news earlier today, (not sure who or what organisation he was from) say,,,, "our government needs to put measures in place to make it safe for these people to cross the channel !".

I can't say on here what my thoughts are to this statement,,,, needless to say, I don't agree ๐Ÿค๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ 

There are many safe ways to cross the channel, so not quite sure what his point is.

He's a moron.

Edited by Newbie to this

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Newbie to this said:

There are many safe ways to cross the channel, so not quite sure what his point is.

He's a moron.

Aaah yes but,,,, this particular moron (and his org?) demand that our government make this particular method safe !!!??? Like you said, words from a moron !!!

I'm lost for words TBH ๐Ÿ˜–

bisness as usual..........nothing will be done after all that bloody waffle in the house of useless commons..........david davis is right when he says the inactivity of the conservertives will result in a total rout at the election...

and labour wont do any better..........

MP's wont rock the boat and do something and suceed and be unpopular because they dont want to lose their job and gold plated pension and expenses and lounging about and doing nothing

6 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

When will the French be held accountable, for allowing these crossings.

Never!

The French never ever do anything ever that is not of direct benefit to France, quite simply they don't wantย  them.

Until the reasons for this sad trade are turned off it will never stop, in essence our successive governments have been enablers.ย 

The French will always take our money and do zilch but laugh at our feeble efforts?

1 hour ago, JKD said:

Aaah yes but,,,, this particular moron (and his org?) demand that our government make this particular method safe !!!??? Like you said, words from a moron !!!

I'm lost for words TBH ๐Ÿ˜–

That route can never be made safe, but its more evidence of a virtue signaller who is putting their image in front of human lives. Of course they won't say the route can't be made safe and instead they must stop them coming by agreeing returns with the French, as he knows he would be accused of being anti migrant, racist ect. He'd rather people loose their lives than that.ย 

The French could virtually stop this tomorrow - and simply.ย 

All they need to do is accept back all that arrive here.ย  If 'migrants' realised they would be shipped straight back to the ramshackle camps in France (rather than put up in hotels here) the demand would go away.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

All they need to do is accept back all that arrive here.ย  If 'migrants' realised they would be shipped straight back to the ramshackle camps in France (rather than put up in hotels here) the demand would go away.

That would be great, but we all know it'll never happen.ย 

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

That route can never be made safe, but its more evidence of a virtue signaller who is putting their image in front of human lives. Of course they won't say the route can't be made safe and instead they must stop them coming by agreeing returns with the French, as he knows he would be accused of being anti migrant, racist ect. He'd rather people loose their lives than that.ย 

I'd quite like to see an anti migrant in charge of a few Navy ships, stop this dead, how many would pay to cross if the Navy forced them back to the shore.

I also wonder how many lifeboat crew, Ambulance crew and whoever else were involved rescuing the illegal migrants today, and how many people waited hours and hours for an Ambulance?

55 minutes ago, Mice! said:

That would be great, but we all know it'll never happen.ย 

I'd quite like to see an anti migrant in charge of a few Navy ships, stop this dead, how many would pay to cross if the Navy forced them back to the shore.

I also wonder how many lifeboat crew, Ambulance crew and whoever else were involved rescuing the illegal migrants today, and how many people waited hours and hours for an Ambulance?

No, no. These people are nothing but a boost to our system, not a drain. It's our own old and infirm that are the drain.

Itโ€™s very sad that people have lost their lives and I genuinely mean that.

Fortunately the fatalities are few.

We keep hearing how dangerous the crossing is but when we are told 45,000 have made the crossing already. ย They only need to leave French waters and then get on the mobile for a โ€˜taxiโ€™.

3 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

This but they are French so they won't.

2 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

No, no. These people are nothing but a boost to our system, not a drain. It's our own old and infirm that are the drain.

Hello, boost to our system ?๐Ÿค”, How do you work that out ?๐Ÿค”, The illegal immigrants are draining our taxes by 5 million ยฃs a day, that would go a long way to help our OWN old and infirm ๐Ÿค”

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, boost to our system ?๐Ÿค”, How do you work that out ?๐Ÿค”, The illegal immigrants are draining our taxes by 5 million ยฃs a day, that would go a long way to help our OWN old and infirm ๐Ÿค”

Your absolutely correct, but I will guarantee Newbie was being sarcastic.ย 

5 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Yes he was and he was rightย  i bet Adolf Hitlerย image.jpeg.4cdca1a9a941e249e678383b5f7dfd02.jpeg ย is turning in his grave if only we thought of thatย  Dinghies ::::::: Dinghiesย ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

7 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

ย 

6 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Yes, sarcasm doesn't come across too well in text form.

21 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

When will the French be held accountable, for allowing these crossings.

The French blame us (and with some justification) for attracting them.

In France they get nothing and have to sleep in tents and squalid squatter camps.

As soon as they get here it's warm hotels, food, money etc and a very real chance they will be allowed to stay

41 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

In France they get nothing and have to sleep in tents and squalid squatter camps.

As soon as they get here it's warm hotels, food, money etc and a very real chance they will be allowed to stay

Which is why the whole problem would almost vanish if they knew they would be sent straight back to France.ย  As I said above - the French could easily stop almost all traffic by allowing them to be shipped back.ย  We pay the French a LOT of money - and for that they should be taking all that cross illegally back.

15 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Which is why the whole problem would almost vanish if they knew they would be sent straight back to France.ย  As I said above - the French could easily stop almost all traffic by allowing them to be shipped back.ย  We pay the French a LOT of money - and for that they should be taking all that cross illegally back.

And if the Golden Goose is removed France would see a drop of the number of transitory migrants through its country - it is called joined up thinking.....

2 hours ago, Vince Green said:

In fairness to the French, with that, they do have a point.ย 

2 hours ago, Vince Green said:

I believe they are not claiming asylum in France (or any other safe country they have passed through)ย 

However if they did would they get the same treatment that they get in the UK?

If not, why not, bearing in mind we are all subject to the same international rules are we not? I am being naive?