Moderna vaccine

steve_b_wales

I think it effects different folk in different ways.  No effect on me other than a slight soreness for 24hrs where the needle went in..  My wife had the same and it was given by the same person and she has had a sore arm for a week.   Mind there ain't a lot of material on her arm to inject into, wherehas I have a bit more muscle up there. 

Hope it recedes shortly.  

off subject... black walnuts ??? any good to you.

5 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I think it effects different folk in different ways.  No effect on me other than a slight soreness for 24hrs where the needle went in..  My wife had the same and it was given by the same person and she has had a sore arm for a week.   Mind there ain't a lot of material on her arm to inject into, wherehas I have a bit more muscle up there. 

Hope it recedes shortly.  

off subject... black walnuts any good to you.

Yes, I'd be happy to plant any trees thank you. I've got a dozen sweet Chestnut planted and hopefully, they'll germinate.

I had AZ for my first two jabs ,  and both of them made me as rough as hell for 24 hours . I had my booster on Friday afternoon(Pfizer),  I felt unpleasantly drunk on Friday evening,   and as rough as hell yesterday . I haven’t felt great today ,  but much better ,  and able to work.

Had the Pfizer booster yesterday after shooting, and feel a bit rough now, but it could be the effects of this head cold I can’t seem to shift. 🤷‍♂️
Been on the quad for a few hours this morning, helping a mate to do his feeders along the fell bottoms, and the windchill was awful. Has taken me most of the day just to get warm again. 

On 22/11/2021 at 11:03, JohnfromUK said:

Had a Moderna booster (AZ for first two) this morning.  Didn't feel a thing at the time - and nothing felt yet.

Pleased to report that 30+ hours after - no ill effects have appeared.  Very mildly achy arm where the injection was done, but otherwise all well.

• 3 weeks later...

Had Moderna booster yesterday after 2x AZ,no problems with arm but it kicked in after midnight with extreme shivering for a few hrs followed by a boiling temperature and headache ! Too out of sorts to go into work but it appears to be easing now.Others I know have reported similar  .

Recently had the 2 C19 injections and the Flu job, never had an issue with any. I had the moderna Friday pm, rough nights sleep Fri night, Sat morning very painful arm in the location of the injection, felt quite rough all day Sat. I put it down to lack of sleep, and still feel tired today, but that could be down to a long day picking up Saturday.  

On 18/11/2021 at 11:39, steve_b_wales said:

I have the above vaccine booster yesterday. Today, my arm is swollen and feels like I'm been hit with a baseball bat. I didn't have any problems with the first/second jabs (Pfizer) and I know that these symptoms can be expected. Hopefully, my arm will be okay soon.

I don't know if this is true but I was told to relax your arm as much as possible as the needle goes in and that works for me.

I have this daft theory that if you tense up which is a natural response then afterwards the hole the needle makes won't be straight 

Also the lack of a post jab lollipop is very disapointing

4 hours ago, fern01 said:

........ Also the lack of a post jab lollipop is very disapointing

I was met with a hollow laugh when I enquired if the attendant in the tent (in which we sat out the 15 minute recovery time) supplied tea and biscuits 🤣