Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, twenty said:

A new Farage led party would attract a good number of votes I reckon, compared to what's on offer now.

Would certainly jolt the current incumbents and opposition into action.

Yep, he definitely deserves a go, he couldn't be worse and is likely to be better than anyone else around at the moment. Why people will only vote for two partys when they're the same side of a coin on so many issues is beyond me. 

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Yep, he definitely deserves a go, he couldn't be worse and is likely to be better than anyone else around at the moment. Why people will only vote for two partys when they're the same side of a coin on so many issues is beyond me. 

Simply because anything else is a wasted vote, only the Conservatives or Labour could currently hope to govern.

10 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Farage sounds good, but he's never really had to do anything,  I think he'd get found out pretty quickly 

10 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Simply because anything else is a wasted vote, only the Conservatives or Labour could currently hope to govern.

That's because everyone thinks that and won't give another party a chance. We get what we deserve at the end of the day. 

3 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Farage sounds good, but he's never really had to do anything,  I think he'd get found out pretty quickly 

Maybe, but it's worth a shot. I've had enough of the status quo

21 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

That's because everyone thinks that and won't give another party a chance. We get what we deserve at the end of the day. 

I look forward to you successfully raising enough money to launch your new party, who knows I may even vote for you.

47 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

It's easy to sound good though when you don't have to implement anything,  I'm not saying some of his ideas aren't good, but could he raise a party? 

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

It's easy to sound good though when you don't have to implement anything,  I'm not saying some of his ideas aren't good, but could he raise a party? 

Yeah I get that and feel the same but we'll never know unless we give him a try and we endured years under labour led by Tony Blair, tell me hes worse than that? 

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I look forward to you successfully raising enough money to launch your new party, who knows I may even vote for you.

I don't need to, vote for reform UK. 

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

we get what the present worthless system is made to deliver worthless garbage it’s how the greedy keep control 

Yeah that's true to. 

6 hours ago, clangerman said:

with no police investigation for lack of evidence (don’t laugh) party boy is free to produce the cctv and clear his name which he won’t do because fat boy is a bare faced liar shame as I looked forward to seeing them all wasted 

I very much doubt they have CCTV recordings from nearly a year ago, 31 days is the norm and I think 90 days on government systems, with special permission.

19 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Yeah I get that and feel the same but we'll never know unless we give him a try and we endured years under labour led by Tony Blair, tell me hes worse than that? 

But Labour had the majority so Blair could do as he wished, Farage can get fired up knowing that nothing is going to come from it, it would be a wasted vote, protest vote maybe at best.

I've just clicked on a video, Farage reaction to the party, he's just rambling on like everyone else trying to get air time over something that happened 12 months ago

4 minutes ago, Mice! said:

But Labour had the majority so Blair could do as he wished, Farage can get fired up knowing that nothing is going to come from it, it would be a wasted vote, protest vote maybe at best.

I've just clicked on a video, Farage reaction to the party, he's just rambling on like everyone else trying to get air time over something that happened 12 months ago

It's only wasted if everyone thinks like that. 

The way our country is going any vote will be wasted anyway if nothing changes, it's going down the toilet. The only good thing to happen recently is brexit and that only happened due to farage. 

26 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

It's only wasted if everyone thinks like that. 

The way our country is going any vote will be wasted anyway if nothing changes, it's going down the toilet. The only good thing to happen recently is brexit and that only happened due to farage. 

He definitely drove the Brexit bus, but could he run the country? In all the other time he's been in politics what else has he done?

It's a bit like the Green party or Lib dems, the parties are there but what do they actually get done.

4 minutes ago, Mice! said:

He definitely drove the Brexit bus, but could he run the country? In all the other time he's been in politics what else has he done?

It's a bit like the Green party or Lib dems, the parties are there but what do they actually get done.

Again you might very well be correct, on the other hand we won't know unless we give them a shot, if people voted in large enough numbers fir them, it would at least force the other partys to make some much needed changes, even if reform didn't get in. It was those exact circumstances that led to brexit. People just need to stop thinking its eith labour or cons at the ballot box. 

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

Again you might very well be correct, on the other hand we won't know unless we give them a shot, if people voted in large enough numbers fir them, it would at least force the other partys to make some much needed changes, even if reform didn't get in. It was those exact circumstances that led to brexit. People just need to stop thinking its eith labour or cons at the ballot box. 

I can imagine it just being like the BNP, they would say they'll stop illegal immigration, make a few other claims or promises but how much would actually get done?

We couldn't just give them a shot because it could be a disaster, some will say it couldn't be worse, but it probably could be. 

22 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I can imagine it just being like the BNP, they would say they'll stop illegal immigration, make a few other claims or promises but how much would actually get done?

We couldn't just give them a shot because it could be a disaster, some will say it couldn't be worse, but it probably could be. 

I don't think the bnp is a fair comparison at all, I am absolutely against any party with an agenda like that. 

They really couldn't be worse than Blair was, of that I'm convinced. Would they be better than what we currently have, imo, maybe. 

8 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Aaah, the resurrection of ‘Wonderboy’ Farage!

Thought he had resigned himself to doing cheapo money investing commercials that annoyingly pop up on YouTube!!!!!!!

Maybe he's full of hot air, maybe he's not, but our system needs a radical shake up and that won't happen under labour or the Conservatives.