Lamb Protection Fox Control.

simon6ppc

Just out of interest simon..............you are i believe a professional vermin control person...........have you delved into this report about bounty on fox's  ?.....if so how do you believe it will take place ....and what sort of monertary value it will have.......

44 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Just out of interest simon..............you are i believe a professional vermin control person...........have you delved into this report about bounty on fox's  ?.....if so how do you believe it will take place ....and what sort of monertary value it will have.......

I can remember working for the forestry commission all those years ago you got a £1 a fox tail one ranger bought 7 foxes back to the office and showed the boss , i will always remember the reply  " Why did you bring those smelly things here i believe you shot them " LOL  Great days they paid you £3 a week for your first dog and a couple of quid for your second dog and £1'50 a week for a ferret paid into your wages monthly  

52 minutes ago, old man said:

Superb attitude, location and shooting again Simon.

well said ..:good:..........it is certainly all about the "attitude" you point out.....i dont like to see foxes killed but agree as to why....the reason why i watch these video's id as what OLD MAN  says ..."attitude"

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

Hiya Ditch, i have done pest control all my life but wouldn't say i am a professional but a while back some one mentioned about so much a fox they would pay but i didn't really get involved as others cottoned onto it  and just went out willy nilly blasting away for the money. i usually shoot from 50 to 100 a year depending on how they behave and the phone calls i get as i think you know now i will ONLY shoot problem ones👍

17 hours ago, Spr1985 said:

Job well done Simon, yet another fantastic video. With that many in one night will you be making another visit to make sure the issue is dealt with? 

Ye i did go back pal and had one more but i didn't put that on 👍

23 hours ago, Dougy said:

Nice going Simon, looks like the original barrel ? 

Ye it Dougy it is pal and i have may be put around 800 down it now or just a bit less

Cheers guys for the very positive feed back 👍👍👌👌

Simon another cracking video- just about to head to the farm on rat patrol as lambing due to start next week a few were seen last time out but a lost sheep dog got in the way!

Thanks for taking the time to take and produce ant and showing that most of us doing a bit of pest control are not  just out to shoot anything that moves ( or trying in my case )

Agriv8

On 20/02/2023 at 19:51, Agriv8 said:

Simon another cracking video- just about to head to the farm on rat patrol as lambing due to start next week a few were seen last time out but a lost sheep dog got in the way!

Thanks for taking the time to take and produce ant and showing that most of us doing a bit of pest control are not  just out to shoot anything that moves ( or trying in my case )

Agriv8

Cheers mate good luck