Agrieved slaves "Pah"

ditchman

i am sick and bloody tired of ex slaves hitting the white man for dosh because they think the white man owesthem lots of money for doing naughty things ............anybody and everything seems to be in the firing line.............all it is doing is widening the gap between black and white.........

well im goingto put it out there now.............my family is a real polyglot....its russian ...spanish.....norfolk...and southern irish....my irish side Ryan from Cork had a small shipyard and 2 barquentines which very sucsessfully ran slaves and spices backwards and forwards from liverpool to the west coast of africa...........

am i going to expect a visit ????............well all i can say is it was a long time ago ....get over it and get stuffed:big_boss:

the black slavery "episode".....is nothing compared to what the vilkings did...and the lasquares...emptying cornish and devon villages and taking them to the slave markets in north africa

do your reseach and find out where the word "slave" comes from........

im sick of this stupid pathetic woke rubbish and you can stick it where the sun dontshine

rant over..(for now)

The one thing that always gets forgotten is the fact that it was Africans selling their country men as slaves.

I think that I should get some money from the french for the Norman invasion, the Italians for the Roman invasion and from Norway and Sweden for the viking invasion!

9 minutes ago, bluesj said:

The one thing that always gets forgotten is the fact that it was Africans selling their country men as slaves.

I think that I should get some money from the french for the Norman invasion, the Italians for the Roman invasion and from Norway and Sweden for the viking invasion!

I worked for the MOD in southern sudan in the early 80's building roads and bridges and dams....the roads i did were upgrades of excisting routes for 100's of years....slavery was still very active then...the kings of the road were Arabia's lorries....loaded to the gunnels with coffee...casarva and young kids that had been bought for cash......these children would either be asimulated into the families of the haulage owners ...and the "excess" would end up going north and tothe coast where they would be sold and exported to arabia............

all this is still going on FACT.....it is proberly the oldest slave route in the world...

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

I worked for the MOD in southern sudan in the early 80's building roads and bridges and dams....the roads i did were upgrades of excisting routes for 100's of years....slavery was still very active then...the kings of the road were Arabia's lorries....loaded to the gunnels with coffee...casarva and young kids that had been bought for cash......these children would either be asimulated into the families of the haulage owners ...and the "excess" would end up going north and tothe coast where they would be sold and exported to arabia............

all this is still going on FACT.....it is proberly the oldest slave route in the world...

Ah, it's only bad if the slavers were or are white.

We certainly didn't invent slavery and we didn't trawl Africa abducting people to be  shipped off as slaves. What we did do was industrialise the trade. Without the North African slaving gangs we wouldn't have had any slaves to transport.

I'm not making excuses for it, just saying that in demanding compo from the British taxpayer they are picking the wrong target and should perhaps look to the Arab nations...

30 minutes ago, Westward said:

We certainly didn't invent slavery and we didn't trawl Africa abducting people to be  shipped off as slaves. What we did do was industrialise the trade. Without the North African slaving gangs we wouldn't have had any slaves to transport.

I'm not making excuses for it, just saying that in demanding compo from the British taxpayer they are picking the wrong target and should perhaps look to the Arab nations...

you are right in what you say....................

my view is it is HISTORY....OLD ANCIENT HISTORY............the wheel turns ...the world turns.........we cant live in the past....do i try and hold to account fighting against other parts of my family during the English civil war...........of coarse i dont....if i worried about everything that was in the past...i would not be able to function...my past is what made me ..as EVERYONE ELSE BLACK OR WHITE

our coloured heritage is just that ...part of our heritage....they are doctors...nurses....layers...judges...engineers...brickies...binmen....MP's....airmen/women....armed forces....

the perverse thing is if their forbears wernt trafficed as slaves......there is a good chance those people...now.. would be living in a mud hut with their most coverted possesion of a wind up clock work radio for company

26 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

Thousands of white English slaves were shipped off to North Africa from Devon Somerset  and Cornwall  .I want compensations for that first . As it happened first ...

Yes. The "poor whites" of some Caribbean nations. Many didn't marry outside their race and, nowadays, as a consequence haemophilia is quite common within that community.

Re King Charles an Irishman got it about right when his great-grandfather King George V visited there in 1910:

We will not blame him for the crimes of his ancestors if he relinquishes the royal rights of his ancestors; but as long as he claims their rights, by virtue of descent, then, by virtue of descent, he must shoulder the responsibility for their crimes.

The other side is, as said, many in Africa...the Obas of Benin City did well out of slavery. Between 2002 to 2006 I lived in Paris with two Nigerian girls, originally from Benin City. I remember on the Champ du Mars a coachload of African-Americans arrived and they all got off. Some were quite "large" to say the least.

Anyway one of the pushed passed my girl and shoved her. Then it kicked off! This, then, twenty something slip of a girl turned and addressed the loudly, "Look at these people. They do not know how to behave. But it is not their fault because they are all, all of them, slaves or the descendants of slaves."

You could have heard a pin drop. I just looked at her and said "Naomi, yes, you tell them like it is." Twenty years ago that all was but you never quite forget it! Anyway here's the "guilty party" from about the time of her giving history lesson to Eiffel Tower sightseers! She didn't really do "PC" did Naomi.

NOM.jpg

Edited by enfieldspares

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

you are right in what you say....................

my view is it is HISTORY....OLD ANCIENT HISTORY............the wheel turns ...the world turns.........we cant live in the past....do i try and hold to account fighting against other parts of my family during the English civil war...........of coarse i dont....if i worried about everything that was in the past...i would not be able to function...my past is what made me ..as EVERYONE ELSE BLACK OR WHITE

our coloured heritage is just that ...part of our heritage....they are doctors...nurses....layers...judges...engineers...brickies...binmen....MP's....airmen/women....armed forces....

the perverse thing is if their forbears wernt trafficed as slaves......there is a good chance those people...now.. would be living in a mud hut with their most coverted possesion of a wind up clock work radio for company

Totally agree with you Ditchy, just like the germans bombed us years ago, yet we buy there BMW, VW, Skodas and beer and everything else they manufacture, live and let live its history.

5 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But we are SO VERY SORRY!

Did you catch the BBC minor Presenter who recently planned to make a programme apologising to the natives and paying some substantial wedge?

Laura Trevelion.....£100,000 quid....apparently she comes from a slave owning (ex) well to do family that still own dererlict land in the carrabean....she has left the BBC and devoted her life in saying sorry with money...

47 minutes ago, shaun4860 said:

This bloke has hit the nail on the head 

Well said

The cambridge debating union is a thing of the past......it used to be a hotbed of ideas ..diverse and otherwise...but now it is woke and any interesting points of view or other ideas are now shut down................

how on earth can people go forward and progress when choice and thought are removed from the arena prior to entering it....................sad day sad day...

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

The cambridge debating union is a thing of the past......it used to be a hotbed of ideas ..diverse and otherwise...but now it is woke and any interesting points of view or other ideas are now shut down................

how on earth can people go forward and progress when choice and thought are removed from the arena prior to entering it....................sad day sad day...

To me that is the same as the "Concorde principal".

We used to be able to commute to New York in 2 hours.

Nowadays that advance is long gone.

Read a thing recently about the large scale import of slaves to the Middle East. The reason the area doesn't have evidence via their descendants? They were all male and castrated on arrival. The piece was accompanied by a photograph from the end of the 19th century showing the result that I wish I hadn't seen. They wouldn't be able to pee standing up any more...

21 hours ago, ditchman said:

i am sick and bloody tired of ex slaves hitting the white man for dosh because they think the white man owesthem lots of money for doing naughty things ............anybody and everything seems to be in the firing line.............all it is doing is widening the gap between black and white.........

well im goingto put it out there now.............my family is a real polyglot....its russian ...spanish.....norfolk...and southern irish....my irish side Ryan from Cork had a small shipyard and 2 barquentines which very sucsessfully ran slaves and spices backwards and forwards from liverpool to the west coast of africa...........

am i going to expect a visit ????............well all i can say is it was a long time ago ....get over it and get stuffed:big_boss:

the black slavery "episode".....is nothing compared to what the vilkings did...and the lasquares...emptying cornish and devon villages and taking them to the slave markets in north africa

do your reseach and find out where the word "slave" comes from........

im sick of this stupid pathetic woke rubbish and you can stick it where the sun dontshine

rant over..(for now)

:good: