• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I can think of a few , but they wont get you any airtime :lol:

Try NHS dentist appointments or the GP surgery fiasco.

I was thinking Digital Exclusion (funny enough last night I was printing of our friends Dad's ticket for him going) or the march of the digital world (AI, CBDC,Digital Identity) and the effect on peoples jobs and do we all have to look at UBI for all - and if so, where does that money come from - and what incentives would there be for people to work?

Would love to do 15 minute cities, ULEZ zones, Electric Vehicles...

10 minutes ago, discobob said:

I was thinking Digital Exclusion (funny enough last night I was printing of our friends Dad's ticket for him going) or the march of the digital world (AI, CBDC,Digital Identity) and the effect on peoples jobs and do we all have to look at UBI for all - and if so, where does that money come from - and what incentives would there be for people to work?

Digital exclusion is o good point. For example the number of people excluded from town centres because councils are going over to AppPayment only with smart phones. Many older people can’t cope and hence are being excluded, a form of age discrimination!

26 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

"When can we have a binding referendum on Net Zero, and would you campaign in favour of it, and if so why?"

For that you would have to get actual politicians/MPs on board, and 99% of them are a bunch of virtue signalling bandwagoners , therefore IMHO , never going to happen.

33 minutes ago, discobob said:

do we all have to look at UBI for all - and if so, where does that money come from - and what incentives would there be for people to work?

That could work, be interesting if you got a look in on those questions, Im not hopeful though, the most interesting questions on QT are usually the off the cuff ones (Hands in the air type) rather than the pre booked ones.

Lodge a question. Then when it comes to the time you get to ask it, just rip your shirt off, sink to your knees Platoon style on stage and just scream 'what the hell are you playing at?!' and then run off, shouting 'We're all dooooomed!' That should make the news...

image.png.15fa6c74a9a34e4b2802ea2baa644a10.png

You'll probably get arrested, but only for racism towards Scots if you lay it on too thick with 'you're all doomed!' Worth it though.

49 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

"When can we have a binding referendum on Net Zero, and would you campaign in favour of it, and if so why?"

Yeah, like they'd allow that!!

Good and relevant question, though.

1 hour ago, discobob said:

Just been contacted - looks like I am going on Question Time tomorrow evening - just got to come up with a question that is in the news???

I may just have to watch it for the first time in a decade in that case.

32 minutes ago, ditchman said:

ask  the panel ....."is it about time that in the election manifesto's the promises should be made should be kept...and if they are not kept ...then a re-election should take place"

Stunning in its simplicity , an evolution in democracy ?

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

UBI is just the carrot on a stick , to make us go in whatever direction 'they' dictate.
Once we have been turned , the carrot will disappear , and only the stick will remain.

UBI will remain but it will be CBDC and all your carbon taxes  will be deducted at source - you know - for existing 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

How long should we wait for a referendum on joining the EU? 

Before I posted this up I made a prediction, wrote it down and put it in an envelope and entrusted it to my good woman. I have just had her open it and showed her your post Grant. 

she now thinks I can tell the future and wants me to do the lottery 😂