Scaremongering or reality?

Centrepin

2 hours ago, JKD said:

The yanks are fetching it in from that asteroid sample.... The capsule bringing it in will crash into the desert and explode,,,, the wind spreading 'IT' around the planet. You wont even need to breathe it in,,,, it'll affect everything it touches, killing exactly 50% of everythingย  with blood in it. Oh, and it disintegrates tin foil to a fine powder, turning that into 'IT' as well ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ™„

Edit to add,,,, Elvis Presley and Lord Lucan told me this,,,, so it must be true ๐Ÿค“

ย 

19 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, do they know where this one is coming from, another chinese lab ๐Ÿค”

I've already explained this ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

While I totally agree generally for fit healthy people, Covid was nothing more than a heavy cold, that's not to say a serious virus won't raise it's head and wipe out a decent percentage of humanity, what we could do about it without seeing it first, I really don't know.

Itโ€™s probably what we need tbh.ย 
ย 

Worlds over populated.
Too many reliance on stripping resources, contaminating everything.ย 

Could do with a big reduction.ย 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

ย 

Worlds over populated.

We could do with a reduction, which is why it's utter madness to be allowing unchecked economic migration from unknown and potentially dangerous people.

2 hours ago, RCB56 said:

Let's not look for the next pandemic, let's focus on the present pandemic which is LIFE.

As Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease.

๐Ÿค”

45 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

ย 

Worlds over populated.

Are you volunteering to be one of the reduction, or volunteering for others.

3 hours ago, ordnance said:

Do they not do things to try and prevent accidents cancers etc ๐Ÿค”ย they warn about cancers strokes all the time and things that can help prevent them, just more scare mongering then ๐Ÿค”

My point is that weโ€™re all aware of them so itโ€™s hardly front page news any more, but as soon as mentions a new pandemic so soon after the last one , peopleโ€™s ears will ***** up and some will panic, but whereโ€™s the evidenceย 

15 minutes ago, sam triple said:

My point is that weโ€™re all aware of them so itโ€™s hardly front page news any more, but as soon as mentions a new pandemic so soon after the last one , peopleโ€™s ears will ***** up and some will panic, but whereโ€™s the evidenceย 

It's inevitable there will be another pandemic, it could be in a month, a hundred years. I wouldn't be lying awake worrying about it.

12 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I think it's very true, the only question is when. It's no different from saying a life ending meteor will hit the earth, it could be next week or it could be in several hundred million years time.

Hope itโ€™s not next week, I have a hospital appointment on the 26th October ๐Ÿ˜ณ

:shaun:

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

that will put the builders out of buisness.....want a bit of damage....it will bring the unemployment figures down............

Soโ€ฆโ€ฆ itโ€™s the building industry that starts all the wars?

wasnโ€™t Adolf a painter and decorator once ๐Ÿค”

:shaun: