This boils my P** Bulgarian gang steal millions of £s from the DWP , Our Tax Money , That money would of helped a lot of people in UK ??

2 hours ago, islandgun said:

You really cant make this up, On the plus side it takes away the need to house anyone, deal with their boats, or fly them  to Rwanda..😏

i wouldnt mind one of their boats can you buy them one they are finished with them..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, mellors said:

There was a program a while back about a Bulgarian small holder. 

Came to England claimed various benefits whilst driving round in a van everyday collecting and selling scrap. 

Then returned home to collect his pregnant wife to have the baby here followed by further claims for child benefits. 

Has now returned home with over £40000 and bought more land and still receives various benefits. 

Yes I remember this as well, the closest my TV had come to being smashed , unbelievable. 

7 minutes ago, islandgun said:

I think there's a company in France that buys them all

There was one company (in France?) that was alleged to be buying them and selling them back to the smugglers (very profitably).

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Yes. Stand up and be counted. 

Does that include the people who have watched the uncontrolled migration to this country that has helped to contribute to the utter mess we find ourselves today?

Edited by 12gauge82

3 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Correct, I'd have checked his ticket for the vacant slot.

There were two of them, very large and I wasn't well enough to demand why the buyer didn't know how to spell the name on the licence, its not my job to check driving licence details.

This conversation confused me for a while. I thought you were talking about a Bettinsoli X-Trail at first. It wasn’t until this post that I realised you meant the Nissan.

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

Does that include the people who have watched the uncontrolled migration to this country that has helped to contribute to the utter mess we find ourselves today?

I read something interesting today about migration to the US across the border from Mexico. The article was saying that rather than crack down on the crossings, the government would be more successful concentrating on the employers exploiting the illegal employment of migrants. Without employment then the problem would be mostly solved. There was no willingness to do this as the migrants were a lucrative source of labour. 

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

Have a listen  to this French gentleman  talking. Sense about returning the boats back to France.  Drop them on the French beaches. Can they the afford to cross again  , don't think so so can't afford. To cross again. . Does. The people smugglers out of a job. , as they are been sent back all the time Does this then have a knock on effect. Why would they come to France in hopes they can get to the UK.. 

Seems to make sense  to Me could be a win win  for France and the UK

9 hours ago, mellors said:

There was a program a while back about a Bulgarian small holder. 

Came to England claimed various benefits whilst driving round in a van everyday collecting and selling scrap. 

Then returned home to collect his pregnant wife to have the baby here followed by further claims for child benefits. 

Has now returned home with over £40000 and bought more land and still receives various benefits. 

You forgot to mention his two house here as well  ??

Majority of that cash won’t be here it will be in Bulgaria hidden away or in hands of mafia.

Few years inside and out you go then fly back to Bulgaria to live your days out in vip luxury

19 hours ago, Wymondley said:

If you apply for PIP there's even a number for "calling from abroad" so presumably you can fiddle the system without leaving the comfort of your own country.

...slightly off topic but a couple of years ago there was a story about an Australian Government telephone enquiry line where the message was " To discuss your enquiry in English, press button 1. If you don't speak English, push button 2".

When button 2 was pushed the message was "This is Australia. We speak English. Comeback when you can too. Goodbye".

The UK needs some of that?

13 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Have a listen  to this French gentleman  talking. Sense about returning the boats back to France.  Drop them on the French beaches. Can they the afford to cross again  , don't think so so can't afford. To cross again. . Does. The people smugglers out of a job. , as they are been sent back all the time Does this then have a knock on effect. Why would they come to France in hopes they can get to the UK.. 

Seems to make sense  to Me could be a win win  for France and the UK

Absolutely and it has been being called for illegals arriving here to be immediately removed back to France for a very long time. It is only rubbished by those with an agenda who clearly don't want to stop the boats from coming.

13 hours ago, oowee said:

I read something interesting today about migration to the US across the border from Mexico. The article was saying that rather than crack down on the crossings, the government would be more successful concentrating on the employers exploiting the illegal employment of migrants. Without employment then the problem would be mostly solved. There was no willingness to do this as the migrants were a lucrative source of labour. 

There are very clearly multiple problems to overcome, the problems the USA face with their border is obviously different to ours. The fact we are an island makes it very easy to control our border, the only thing in the way is a lack of political will and a failure of our elected governments of both colours to deliver what has very clearly been voted for, over many decades.

15 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

I was being serious (though I admit based on rather tenuous evidence); https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10249891/French-authorities-auction-smuggling-boats.html

Have you seen the footage of them stabbing each other on the French beach to get a place on a dingy? Jesu, that cannot even wait to get hear before they get all stabby.

Ah, I see someone has posted the very same above.

13 hours ago, oowee said:

Of course you have.

Are you Whoopi in disguise.

Edited by Penelope

Hello, We must be on every illegal migrants list of the top country to visit, 🤔,  then there is the legal migrants as mentioned from other countries, i dread to think what the future hold for our younger generation, you only have to see what is going on in Sweden ??

1 minute ago, Penelope said:

Have you seen the footage of them stabbing each other on the French beach to get a place on a dingy? Jesu, that cannot even wait to get hear before they get all stabby.

I get the impression (and this is just my impression) that the French authorities have taken the view that one way of reducing the time and numbers of refugees living in 'camps' in northern France is to make life as unpleasant as possible for them.  This seems to involve;

• Very poor facilities with 'slum like' camps (not free hotels like we give)
  • Regular 'move on raids' by French authorities on camps
  • Turning a blind eye to crime and bullying behaviour when kept within the refugee/immigrant community.
  • Generally making that part of France very uncomfortable for them

word of mouth memo in the dwp which says don’t investigate immigrants because they will accuse us of victimisation tells you this is just a gov pr scam on fraud 

Naturally there will be no copy of said memo, or so the bloke down the pub said.