Pride flags on the pavement

harrycatcat1

I have just seen on the telly news that pride flags drawn on the pavement have been defaced.

There is a police investigation 🔎 and forensic officers are on the scene collecting evidence. 

Anyone that gets burgled can't get a copper out to look, but draw on the pavement and it's call out the full force of the law.

The world's gone mad 🙄

11 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

im sure they are trying very hard in hunting this crazed criminal down.....before he/she strikes again....appalling that these people can get away with this type of awful crime:big_boss:

11 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Why are they defacing pavements with flags anyway?

I'm not saying I agree with it but you raise a valid question. If they didn't get authority and I'm not sure anyone can legally authorise the highway to be painted with a flag. How can you deface something that's illegally there in the first place. 

30 minutes ago, London Best said:

The vandal artist Banksy who keeps painting on buildings seems to get away with it.

Yep, that's the first thing that sprung to mind when I read this thread. I fail to see why he's praised, to me he's nothing more than a vandal. 

I cannot believe they have detectives investigating this, what if the pride flags are offensive to his beliefs, if they want to-be gay then let them get on with it but I don’t want it shoved in my face everywhere I look.

I wonder if they would call it vandalism if he over painted it with the union jack?

Worlds gone mad...:yay:

2 hours ago, London Best said:

The vandal artist Banksy who keeps painting on buildings seems to get away with it.

Banksy..........what a total and utter richard head...........graphity..........thats what it is....he is like a dirty little jack russell with a urinary track infection...marking everything with his scent

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Banksy..........what a total and utter richard head...........graphity..........thats what it is....he is like a dirty little jack russell with a urinary track infection...marking everything with his scent

😂😂😂

39 minutes ago, ditchman said:

local boy made good by convincing suckers his graffiti’s worth millions! lol