Sad Dad

Gunman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful, awful news. The stuff of parents nightmares.

We lost a child many years ago and even though I never really got to know him, it was bad enough. To lose one you have grown to know and share lifes moments with must be horrendous beyond belief. You and yours have my most sincere condolences.

Heartfelt and sincere condolences to you and your family. As others have said, words are never enough at a time like this. I hope you and your family find ways to come to terms with the immense loss you are enduring and can look back with warmth and fondness at the times you had.

Tbox

That's horrible :( my sister died age 19 only 17 years ago.

I've been suffering with a bad chest for 5 weeks and had antibiotics but it still hurts. Was told to book in at asthma clinic but just to busy . Feeling foolish now.

I'll add I'm 33 so I know that's no age and really feel for you

gunman ,

may i please offer my most sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

their are not enough words in every language in the whole world to describe how you must be feeling right now , please try to find strength in the fact that everyone here is heartbroken with you my friend.

em and your family will be in our prayers tonight.

gunman,my wife and i know what its like to go through what your suffering now,keep strong my friend for each other.there are times when you will need each other.

im so sorry for your loss as has been said before.......a parent never expects to bury there children.