The race to the White House.

JDog

Stevo, its not 'the next two weeks' it goes on until next Nov

YOUR BLOOMING JOKING !!! ok winge away chaps ive got your backs

as you can tell current affairs are not my strong point :-)

I am appalled at how bad all the candidates are, they must be really scraping the barrel if that was the best they could drag up.

:yes::good:

We routinely mock lesser countries around the world for their old boy network, hierarchical or blood linked leadership systems but when you look at America it's quite pathetic really. Father and son who largely got picked because of their huge wealth, another brother was seriously contesting this time around, then we have the distinct possibility of a husband and wife :hmm: you have to question just how short they must be on intelligence and talent !

I personally don't think the presidential elections are quite as free and open as they appear, Bernie sanders is head and shoulders above the rest intellectually and morally, he alone wants a war free future and things like absolute right to education and medical care for all, he also wants to bring Wall St to book and make everyone pay taxes. How thick must you be to want to pick someone else.

Edited by Hamster

How they can call it a race. Some glaciers move quicker.

The highlight for me is seeing them parading their trophy wives and straight outa the 50's all American children in the popularity contest.

I love watching the 50s trophy wife Bill being paraded! It's the best democracy money can buy! I wouldn't worry too much who wins the senate and congress are pretty mixed and will stop some of the more silly nonsense being spouted out by the candidates. The whole process is unnecessarily dragged out. That's America for you, they just haven't realised that bigger or longer doesn't always mean better. Its the culture of 'Super size everything'. You get more on your plate, but the ingredients are c**p.

• 5 months later...

I think Trump being the anti establishment candidate really has the media against him, I honestly think he is the better candidate.

Congress would limit his actual power but I think he would be a breath of fresh air. On social media I'm seeing him have a lot of support and think he is a similar vote to the Brexit campaign as an anti establishment candidate.

Hilary is a proven liar, proven corrupt person, who is self serving and just a terrible human being. The fact she committed those crimes and has walked away Scot free shows how corrupt their system is. There's plenty of people shouting she belongs in jail!