Sturgeon rebuffed at Brussels today

Harnser

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still find it amazing she thinks because Scotland voted remain that is the same as voting to leave the UK. The women is an idiot of the highest order.

The only reason the SNP did so well at the last election was they lost the referendum so many people who voted to remain part of the UK felt it was safe to do so and they would do the best for scotland as labour were unelectable.

I still find it amazing she thinks because the majority of people in Scotland voted remain that is the same as voting to leave the UK. The women is an idiot of the highest order.

The only reason the SNP did so well at the last election was they lost the referendum so many people who voted to remain part of the UK felt it was safe to do so and they would do the best for scotland as labour were unelectable.

I was in Scotland for the referendum and they really did want to stay in the EU, of that I have no doubt. Most people are less keen on independence but she has found a way of linking the two. She has wrapped the two subjects together using fears about the EU to rekindle the independence issue.

What she is saying is its a package. You want one you have to take the other as well. She's no idiot, barking mad definitely, but no idiot

Edited by Vince Green

They wont vote out the uk, the EU wont have them either thsats a fact, she will shut up eventualy its hopw much damage she as caused by the time she finaly stops thats the problem right now.

then as soon as the oil price goes up they will be at it again..............

then as soon as the oil price goes up they will be at it again..............

I hope they dont i want them with us they are part of us we are part of them, quite why these SNP people want to devide us up is beyond me.

AND dont no one stand up and say it just like us wanting to split with the EU because its nothing like that in any way shape or form.

I hope they dont i want them with us they are part of us we are part of them, quite why these SNP people want to devide us up is beyond me.

AND dont no one stand up and say it just like us wanting to split with the EU because its nothing like that in any way shape or form.

There are similarities between the campaigns but they`re definitely not the same. If Scotland wanted total independence and self-governance then I would have more sympathy for their cause. However swapping Westminster, which has shown a willingness to reform, for the EU, which clearly will not, seems ridiculous to me.

She is however another one that only likes democracy when it achieves the result she desires. Irrespective as to how the whole of Scotland voted in the referendum, the union that they are in by democratic choice, voted out. However that won`t stop her trying to overturn the decision of the whole union.

The whole of Scotland didn't vote in.

My numbers aren't exactly right but,

68% of the voting population voted. And 64% voted in.

So approximately 38% of the voting population wanted in.

Therefore 62% didn't or didn't care.

Not exactly a landslide in vote.

Well thats a totaly different shade of metalic paint to what the SNP salmond and company are spraying it isnt it now.

Well thats a totaly different shade of metalic paint to what the SNP salmond and company are spraying it isnt it now.

Yes, it is always worth scrutinising the figures. This is on the same level as those who claimed 75% of all those aged 18-24 voted to remain, when in fact to be accurate it means 75% of all those who voted, voted to remain. What was conveniently overlooked was the fact that over 60% of 18-24 year olds couldn't even be bothered to vote.

It's posts like yours and the **** you people talk the sooner there is a 2nd indy ref the better can't believe the bile you people south of the border spew.Nicolas sturgeon is probably the best politician going.got more balls than most. Vince Green scotland is a beautiful but empty country you are a fool

It won't be empty for long if she has her way, the eu will soon fill it for you :good:

It won't be empty for long if she has her way, the eu will soon fill it for you :good:

Oh it is way better than that :yes:

With the Scotish land reform, the Turkish or others can go into Scotland (within the EU quota) and then demand a land take back under the new laws....... they will have rights I tell ya ........ not just clapped out taxis

It's posts like yours and the **** you people talk the sooner there is a 2nd indy ref the better can't believe the bile you people south of the border spew.Nicolas sturgeon is probably the best politician going.got more balls than most. Vince Green scotland is a beautiful but empty country you are a fool

Maybe that's were her brain is

Every day that goes by makes me think she needn't worry, last Friday was an absolute joy for every patriotic who doesn't give a **** about the single market compared to democracy but every day that goes by I fear a total affront to democracy is coming.

And that's how I feel.....

I don't follow politics particularly. But I think, we may be officially "Out of the EU". But when all is said and done. I don't think it will make any difference who is prime Minister.

Going on the news today, and looking broadly at the spineless politicians, I don't think anything will change in reality. Yes, maybe on paper, but in reality, no matter who is in power in the conservative party, it will be business as usual. And freedom of movement, and decision making for OUR OWN country, will still be a prerequisite on any so called "deal" we get.... What a waste of time and effort...

Gracious in defeat....

Think you need to take a lay down and breathe chap.. Its only opinions on here... No need to talk about her balls...

Actually, how do you know she has a pair????

Whatever Scotland decides to do or not do, I don't think we should attack each other, on a personal note, I hope Scotland choose to remain and am sure if they did choose to go it alone could make it work (although I don't think they'd be better off for it), I do feel it'd deffinatley be a devastating loss for the rest of the uk. My personal feeling of Nicola sturgeon is she can't be trusted, she used the brexit vote to suit her own personal agenda, going on TV a couple of days before the referendum telling all Scott's anyone wanting independence should vote remain, then going on TV the day after the result and saying "this is the last thing I wanted", after helping to manufacture it, I also don't understand why anyone would want independence from the uk but want to remain in the EU, but like I said, if the majority of Scotland wants independence i don't believe anyone should stand in their way.

Gracious in defeat....

Think you need to take a lay down and breathe chap.. Its only opinions on here... No need to talk about her balls...

Actually, how do you know she has a pair? ???

Because he found them on his weeding night thats why. :lol: :lol:

More balls than ur football team.lol.that's only my opinion.

Or than you talk hey?

Just like scotland did when the part timers dumped you out the euros,

Run that by us in Scotish why dont you. :lol:

I think Jimmy Crankey (Scotts MP) is using all that is going on to further her own agenda. As has already been said. And I don't think she can be trusted one bit! But that's just my opinion.

But when it comes down to it, it comes down to the people, whether British, Scottish, or Welsh, I wish them all the best in the world, and hope they all get what they want out of the current mayhem. Because, if the **** ever hits the fan in this country,

(And it is only a matter of time), we will, as we have before, stand shoulder to shoulder, and fight together. So nothing personal to any of the people of this country, and lets just hope things work out well for all of us, what ever are personal beliefs.. :yes:

Edited by jam1e