Honours List Leaked.

Danger-Mouse

What a great idea! Guess I had better get saving my £1m to buy MY knighthood then?

An OBE for being a First Ladies stylist? Really?

The guy just threw darts at pictures I think! I am sorry, but I think knighthoods, and OBE's should go to the like of emergency service personnel, doctors, surgeons, nurses, activists etc well before pop stars, and politicians!

What a great idea! Guess I had better get saving my £1m to buy MY knighthood then?

An OBE for being a First Ladies stylist? Really?

The guy just threw darts at pictures I think! I am sorry, but I think knighthoods, and OBE's should go to the like of emergency service personnel, doctors, surgeons, nurses, activists etc well before pop stars, and politicians!

And ...pigeon shooters , stalkers and game shots ...surprised I haven't been contacted yet ..

It's as if the so called political elite want to rub ordinary people's noses in the dirt......what happens then is that ordinary people rebel and the U.K. get Brexit and the yanks maybe get Trump!

If they persist with the obscenity of dishing out priveledge gained from receiving "honours" to their mates, the whole pack of rotten cards will hopefully eventually crumble around their ears!

Nothing has changed honours have always been given to the in crowed by the in crowed look back if a woman had a fling with the king he gave here an estate/big house to keep her happy that is life I would stop all of these honours and just give people who do good things in there life a meddle not all of this sir this or lady so and so to my way of thinking anyone who would even except one is not the kind of person who deserves to have one.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

I think knighthoods, and OBE's should go to the like of emergency service personnel, doctors, surgeons, nurses, activists etc well before pop stars, and politicians!

So, do I but sadly that's not the way the system is run?

Apart from the odd commonsense recognition the rest, as said is just used to grease the slimy pole they continue to climb?

It's not just bringing the whole point of the system into question but also acts as an insult to the many who have actually earned the respect of their nation and been rewarded accordingly - farcical.

This - is more to the point.

Devalues the whole system.

Who really cares about the Honours List nowadays, I certainly don't.

Its meaningless.

This ^^^. Don't let it wind you up, it means nothing now. I'll bet you could meet loads of folk and not even know they were a Lord or lady, and it certainly wouldn't make any difference, I'd still say "Allright mate, how ya doin' ".

It just make them feel better, the poor saddo's, certainly makes no odds to the general public.

I know that I shouldn't let this wind me up.....but it does! The honours list is a thank you from Great Britain to some of it's subjects for exeptional service / bravery ect.

Now it is awarded as a thank you for donations or showing a person how to dress or quiff their hair. These people are the leaches of society and wouldn't know a hard days work if it smacked them in the face.

Her Madge is also to blame for allowing these Mickey Mouse honours through, you are the Queen, speak up!

Edited by Livefast123

I know that I shouldn't let this wind me up.....but it does! The honours list is a thank you from Great Britain to some of it's subjects for exeptional service / bravery ect.

Now it is awarded as a thank you for donations or showing a person how to dress or quiff their hair. These people are the leaches of society and wouldn't know a hard days work if it smacked them in the face.

Her Madge is also to blame for allowing these Mickey Mouse honours through, you are the Queen, speak up!

No no no, it was a thank you from GB, it's now redundant, finished, deceased, gone and snuffed it. Now it's just to make you laugh at the vanity of the jerks who like to be called Lord or some such. I'll bet you wouldn't know nowadays whether anyone you meet is a Lord or not unless you were told. And then I'd still call him "mate" :lol: