They Don't Seem To Like It....

wymberley

Although that is a bit extreme (if she is being honest) IMO, it is no more extreme than the anti cull and other campaigners can be. But if the culprits are legal shooters they are not doing any of us any favours.

Even if they are illegal we'll all be tarred with the same brush.

At some point people have got to decide do they want to give up trying to sort out TB in the UK and live or die with the risks or make a proper effort the control it. That will have include the control of all sources of infection. In New Zealand the controls have decreased the number of infected cattle dramatically, they spent 70% of the budget on pest management.

In the UK the numbers have increased, we spend 80% of the budget on testing and slaughtering cattle.

Ireland,s done it year,s ago to great effect,this country is run by nimby,s afraid of rent-a crowd.Ban head cover,s on a protest identify the ring leader,s and shame them in the paper,s ,sorry if your willing to threaten and intimidate people why should you hide behind a mask .Masked people are hiding their cowardice .

The antis are the ones committing criminal damage so I don't think it does us any favours. The antis can be shown for the louts that they are.

As has been said, waste of good venison.

Criminal damage, assaults, threatening behaviour mob handed thugs! Surprised they haven't had worse than this.

Just look at 'the cut of her jib' she might as well get a tattoo proclaiming it!......has anti written all over her!.........appears that payback time had arrived for her!.........but unfortunately it has backfired to a degree, as it's given her the publicity with which to appear as the victim!

Just look at 'the cut of her jib' she might as well get a tattoo proclaiming it!......has anti written all over her!.........appears that payback time had arrived for her!.........but unfortunately it has backfired to a degree, as it's given her the publicity with which to appear as the victim!

I don't know about anyone's "cut of their jib", her anti actions shout it for me.

Also antis playing the victim isn't anything new, done it for years, going around assaulting people, trying to get hunt hounds and horses badly injured and then crying to the papers over anything they can!

Their trespass should be more strictly enforced!!

I don't know about anyone's "cut of their jib", her anti actions shout it for me.

Also antis playing the victim isn't anything new, done it for years, going around assaulting people, trying to get hunt hounds and horses badly injured and then crying to the papers over anything they can!

Their trespass should be more strictly enforced!!

The 'cut of her jib' referres to her unkempt appearance, lank, straggly, greasy hair and piercings.....all of which seems to be de rigueur for an anti!